Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
you're the one that posted it along with 3 other posts but I'm in my feelings Mr "Kendrick only cheated on Whitney during the first tour!!!!" ass.
Well, I was just responding to a post, but I think it’s funny how everybody is in their feelings instead of just enjoying the music. I don’t have anything further to comment.

I think it’s about an even battle right now. Nobody has been ethered.

You’re clearly team Drake and that’s OK but you don’t have to defend every bad thing said about him lol

Born Rich

triple entendre, don't ask me how...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
W$GT$
Is that believable tho? You hate a nikka who literally put you on and gave you a bigger platform when he didn’t have too? Sounds like Kenny admitting he been jealous

kendrick would’ve been where he is with or without opening for drake, y’all gotta stop rewriting history…
Kendrick saying no one likes the west coast while living in Brooklyn is a perfect explanation of his Fanbase, silly as hell :mjlol:

because he can be a regular person in NY…NYers don’t give af about celebrities so he can move how he wants…

he said in euphoria drake is the only one that cares about being famous…

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
King Kunta started it off Soft Talking firmly like a parent before they beat your ass :wow:

I knew a ass whooping was coming :lolbron:
This was the dopest part about the diss. Kendrick would take his foot off the gas for a few bars to let people breath. Then you can hear his energy switch and you knew he was about to be on demon time:demonic:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shout to @Maximus Rex he’s the only one being fair. All these allusions to Drake being a pedo is lame. I people talk about how relationship with Millie Bobby brown but guess what? When I was 27-28 I went to my nephews school play (snow white, great performance) and the actress who played snow white was like 11 or 12 but she was so good I couldn’t get her off my mind so I contacted the school and got her name and then googled her and surprisingly she had an IG so I reached out and we became good friends. Nothing sexual or weird about it, talent is attracted to talent. I gave her advice on boys and tried to nurture her talent. And anyone who thinks that’s weird is weird themselves except oh wait of course I didn’t do that because I’m not a fukking pedo groomer gtfo

I don’t have a dog in this race but anyone acting like Drake wasn’t super sus with that little girl has their own skeletons smh.

As far as the battle goes….I got it pretty even right now. Push Ups was more straight forward and disrespectful but Dots shyt was way more lyrical and entertaining.
you a weirdo too then

whole damn ring of pedovophiles :sitdown:

damn all this time i thought 6 meant something different :scust:

Last edited: