Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This Big 3 beef has to go down as one of the worst if not the worst rap beefs in hip-hop history.

Edit: sad thing is the winner in this whole beef is Rick Ross, a rapper that wasn't even initially apart of this damn beef to begin with.....
All this shyt is tame. Rap fans are starved for beef though so it's getting pop now but 5-10 years from now nobody really gonna remember or care about these tracks.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This aint been about critics, not about gimmicks, not about who the greatest
It's always been about love and hate,
Now lemme say
I'm the biggest hater
I hate the way that you walk, the way that you talk,
I hate the way that you dress ,I hate the way that you sneak diss
If I catch flight it's gon be direct
We hate the bytches you fukk cos they confuse themselves with real women
And notice I say we, it's not just me, I'm what the culture feeling
How many more fairy stories bout your life till we had enough
How many more black features till you finally feel that you're black enough
I like Drake with the melodies, I don't like Drake when he act tough
You gon make a nikka bring back Puff,
Lemme see if Chubbs real crash suhum
My first one like my last one
This gon be a classic, you don't have one
Let your core audience stomach that then tell them where you get your abs from

Yachty can't give you no swag either, I don't give a fukk who you hang with
I even hate the way you say nikka, some shyt just cringeworthy, it ain't gotta be deep I guess :laugh:

Damn he going in. None of that sassy shyt, I'm not really a big Kendrick fan, but this is how a diss supposed to go. Props to young boy

I love this and the fact that Kendrick self admitted that he is a hater. It's not about doing it for the culture. I said that his feature song on that Drake record before his debut was odd. That verse was about jealousy and not really trusting Drake. I don't think he ever let go of that initial perception of him. If just got further cemented.

It's brilliant. Most rappers would not admit to being a hater. They would act like they had some other righteous reason.

This is the best diss so far. The first 2 from this year were close

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Shout to @Maximus Rex he’s the only one being fair. All these allusions to Drake being a pedo is lame. I people talk about how relationship with Millie Bobby brown but guess what? When I was 27-28 I went to my nephews school play (snow white, great performance) and the actress who played snow white was like 11 or 12 but she was so good I couldn’t get her off my mind so I contacted the school and got her name and then googled her and surprisingly she had an IG so I reached out and we became good friends. Nothing sexual or weird about it, talent is attracted to talent. I gave her advice on boys and tried to nurture her talent. And anyone who thinks that’s weird is weird themselves except oh wait of course I didn’t do that because I’m not a fukking pedo groomer gtfo

I don’t have a dog in this race but anyone acting like Drake wasn’t super sus with that little girl has their own skeletons smh.

As far as the battle goes….I got it pretty even right now. Push Ups was more straight forward and disrespectful but Dots shyt was way more lyrical and entertaining.
Neg you weirdo ass fakkit pedophile. Why even type all that out like that.

Last edited:

Revolutionary

All Star
Daps
With that being said, this beef benefits from Drake a lot more as he'll be able to say he was in a beef with a legendary artist...
Dot has nothing to gain from that tbh