Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
FYI: people aren't saying Drake ain't black cause he light skinned

People saying it cause he didn't even know how to say "Nikka" properly till he was 22

And he called black Canadian slang "ignorant"

He switched up and fooled yall! :ufdup:

Last edited:

Revolutionary

All Star
Daps
you know whats crazy? Kendrick made Drake look like a clown, and you can tell he got more in stock lmao
Oh boy I want drake's ego to reply, cuz whats coming from kendrick about to be brutal

But rosenberg is right, don't think drake has it in him to really go against kendrick lol

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Drake stepping outta the car to respond this :wow:

OCDXHk.gif

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
They said Kendrick's girl is just light skinned, not biracial. And regardless, the Drake stuff has more to do with how he moves than *just* being biracial. Nobody has a problem with guys like Cole doing it, but Drake's relationship with his blackness is so shaky it looks funny in the light.

half white mother/black father....hmmm....biracial

People like Cole.

They only care about that shxt when it's someone they don't like i.e. Drake & Logic.

u mad son?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He tried calling the track euphoria and put a definition with it like it's supposed to be the new ether.

shyt is mid

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
you had your mind made up before this song dropped, it’s evident from the posts you’ve been making in that drake thread

:manny:

So have you :francis:

Goofies on both sides have made this whole "battle" cringeworthy....

Last edited:

Superstar
Daps
Exactly, dude been a fraud, culture vulture white boy for 15 years now. And they let that dude THRIVE on their watch. Now nikkas wanna talk about protecting the culture.

I wanted….NEEDED somebody to get this nikka out the paint a long time ago.

Excuse me for not being too hyped about this shyt now. At this point i had accepted aubrey and even began to like some of his simp anthems. Now i’m supposed to go back in my Drake hate bag for these lines to hit hard. I’m kinda over it :yawn:

:ehh:
You hopped your ass back on that Xbox hype train when Starfield dropped though. We seen’t you up against the ropes, surviving off the Philly shell in the arcadium for months.