Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
Exactly, dude been a fraud, culture vulture white boy for 15 years now. And they let that dude THRIVE on their watch. Now nikkas wanna talk about protecting the culture.

I wanted….NEEDED somebody to get this nikka out the paint a long time ago.

Excuse me for not being too hyped about this shyt now. At this point i had accepted aubrey and even began to like some of his simp anthems. Now i’m supposed to go back in my Drake hate bag for these lines to hit hard. I’m kinda over it :yawn:
Damn.
This the first time I agree with you in all these years

NegaDuck

"F*ck Duckberg ho!"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eastside of Duckton
From my perspective, telling someone they aren't black because they are mixed is not helpful to the experiences we have as a black diaspora.It's just as closed-minded as all the FBA babble.

The idea that the response to traditional colorism is to give the same vitrol to light-skinned/mixed people by calling them mulatto/mixbreed/whiteboy is one-dimensional and divisive. It's sus AF and speaks to a lack of empathy/emotional maturity.
I actually agree with you...but not in reference to Drake.

Drake has been doing caricature of what he THINKS is "black", since his first attempt to break into the American market with "Replacement Girl" ft Trey Songs.

Based on what he pretends to be based on his own perception, he really isn't "black"

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
SHOOO SHOOO SHOO:damn:

Let your core audience stomach that then tell them where you get your abs from :laff:

rs_600x600-190516170515-600-drake-abs.jpg

:scusthov: :scust:

lsa-lsa-gifs.gif