BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Another thing that's wack about Drake;

Dude got a French White Jumpoff pregnant

And here's later co-oping "baby momma/daddy" culutre with the Lover Boy shyt, the Sexy Red shyt

But, he had his team clean up his BM image, now she in pics with the Pope showing off her artwork

Meanwhile I can find he dancing, bucknaked, oiled up for some bummie NY nikka website
Didn’t Drake, Rocky and Ye run a train on that broad? Drake got unlucky and drew the straw… That could’ve easily been ye or Rocky kid lmaoo

Let’s use some context here :pachaha:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
You dug into my post history to pull up a thread I made over 10 years ago to “diss me”? :mjlol:

Yall say Drake Stan’s are weird but look at how Kendrick got nikkas actin :huhldup:

You don’t have to pick a side you dikk riding fakkit. You can be a fan of both their music but still expect and want more from a diss record nikkas waited weeks on.
Nah I could tell you were Canadian from the jump... the stench is on ya

:umad:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
What a random time to drop this :dead:

tumblr_mrr134sMew1sud16so1_400.gif

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
It's good but as with everything Kendrick it's gonna have nikkas and white liberals glazing it crazy.

I see it's already starting :sas2:
so drake dont have nggaz AND whites goin gaga? Foh :pachaha: hes one of the biggest artist wher nobody even care who writes what

kendrick cracked that teflon

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
Why? He ain’t really say anything that nikkas haven’t BEEN saying about Drake for the past decade.

This was Kendrick opportunity to really drop that bomb cause everyone was waiting and he could’ve really ended Drake but he dropped a record that was just okay and then what? I’m telling yall this nikka not gonna respond again :mjlol: He don’t wanna battle and only did it for the “culture”
Cause nikkas been waitin and he’d look crazy askin for a fight and backin down

But when Drake really gets on his ass next record it’s gonna be “Oh that shyt was weak, I’m done responding” :francis: don’t even matter how hard the record goes or what Drake say.
Thank god you not a rapper , both drake and Kendrick disses were soft taps before the real shyt …, drake has everything to gain from this, we still don’t know if he wrote his diss :russ: Pressure on drake lol