Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Honest question for the Dot stans. Why did it take song long to respond with THIS? Nothing about it was time sensitive or special in that way. All the "he's waiting for the album" narratives are obviously false. Please explain?
“Waiting for the album” was a narrative created by ass popping Aubrey stans as a way to preemptively discredit any response from Kendrick, much like the “whats taking so long” narrative created by the same base.

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honest question for the Dot stans. Why did it take song long to respond with THIS? Nothing about it was time sensitive or special in that way. All the "he's waiting for the album" narratives are obviously false. Please explain?
Attention is key i believe in this day in age. Drake held attention the week of the diss, then Taylor dropped, then Drake dropped again and expected Kendrick to drop last Friday. Kendrick dropping randomly on Tuesday... so basically I think he saw it as Drake pushing him to respond and get caught up in the swarm of attention - drake has dropped twice, taylor dropped... so i guess this is more them biding their time. This generation is all about grabbing attention, and its mind games. I actually believed if he waited longer than this week, his window for attention may have gone, but from the reaction it seems like he timed it well.. my two cents.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was cool, got some nice jabs but The Game’ish too long run time combined with the constant beat/flow changes waters it down imo.

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps
This shyt was okay :mjlol:

nikkas was waiting so long and expecting more and this all Kenny got?

Let’s be real no one gonna be bumpin this record. Like That a certified classic already but even Push Ups gonna get more spins than this

I’m almost certain Drake has another one in the chamber and it’ll be way more scathing than the first
I think both of them have one tbh