Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

I would cosign this however if you know politics the DAILY MAIL which is a right wing publication…

And because you nikkas start beating ya meat go into THL and you will see daily mail is not to be quoting because it’s not a reliable source and a right wing rag like the enquirer, NY Post etc

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
Probably reference to Drake getting robbed by local Toronto rapper before he blew up. He cooperated with police. I dont begrudge him but all is fair in a diss record :manny:

So he got robbed on “Beatrice Street” after signing to birdman :lupe:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
See a whole Lotta juelzin from the Aubrey stans :heh:
giphy.gif

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
as a diss song its pure trash. Kendrick was using drake twitter jokes and repeated disses already said by other rappers. Drake didn't take a hit with this one despite what delusional coli posters think.
That's not the general consensus of the internet right now.

And Drake just making short jokes and talking about sales was...harsher? No it wasn't. This was.

You act like everything he has to say has to be some unearthed new discovery lol

No..Drake having writers should be brought up a 1000 times before the fake rap fans get that's a BAD THING. You speak as if he didn't have his own lines and can't mention things like that lol are you crazy?

Drake fans man...

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
as a diss song its pure trash. Kendrick was using drake twitter jokes and repeated disses already said by other rappers. Drake didn't take a hit with this one despite what delusional coli posters think.
Taylor Made and Push Ups was nothing but jokes