Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
When yall say Drake didn't have a 'black experience' and therefore shouldn't rap about the things he raps about, as a black man, I can't tell which part of Drakes raps you are referring to... Is it dealing drugs? Shooting people? Having mob ties?

What percentage of black people in America do you think are actually engaged in these things? If you aren't engaged in these activities, should you be listening to that type of music, or does the rule only apply to artists?
You are implying some shyt no one said.

Drake don’t even really rap about drugs or shooting people or doing crime. So you can stop with that angle.

What people mean is that his life experience was as a jewish kid who grew up in canada. But throughout his career he’s bounced around and literally stolen from various different cultures within the diaspora through the slang he’s used, his dialect, the sound of his music, fashion, etc.

People who grew up within the Diaspora don’t even do that. You will never hear snoop dog rap with a new york accent or Gucci man making afro beats songs.

Drakes own identity would not cut it in hip hop so he’s had to adopt others. I personally would never discount someone’s experience due their skin color, but i’m also not gonna defend obvious fraudulence and culture vulture actions cause his dad is black.

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Address me nikka… you literally went missing after 2 weeks of Kenny not saying anything now you want to yap? Lmaoo like I said I don’t agree with females :mjlol:

Scram :camby:
We know, Aubrey is more agreeable to you :wrist:

And there wasn’t shyt to discuss for 2 weeks. The fukk I look like going in circles saying the same shyt over and over. I left that to you lames

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
200w.gif

Let's go!

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
The record is boring nikka

No one is going back to this after today

At least Push Ups and Like That I can spin while I’m in the gym

And this ain’t an Ether/Takeover level
Diss where it’ll go down in history. This shyt will be forgotten unless Kenny has one in the chamber too and really ready for this rap war

Too bad your pops wasn't aware of this