Kendrick Lamar doing the SuperBowl Halftime show

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
We having a friendly discussion man. I’m sure I’ve done more research into you than this. Yes, basically all of the music is being put under one corporation. The house always win. These are hard economic times which I believe is driving this. Which is why last year you have articles coming out that hip hop is falling off as the most listened to music genre to seeing everyone focusing on hip hop artists streaming numbers so heavily this year.

The bigger question you should be asking is if I’m a business why would I let my #1 guy fall so that the #2 guy (streaming wise) can have a “moment”. At what cost? These are business relationships at stake.

With Hip hop and rap is being homogenized and packaged in a copy and paste kind of way all of this is disturbing to many of us who love this genre. There is something else at play here and it would be wise for you to not assume you know everything when no one has given a specific reason for why this beef started 6 months out from Like That.
The stfu was for another post. Didn't meant to direct it at you...

Back to that post you are throwing a bunch of hypotheticals that don't have much logic but you seemed certain about the play itself. The beef was festering for a long time. Kenny never liked Drake. He's been alluding to that for years. Let's not over dissect this situation and read too much into it unless you actually have something to stand on of which you don't

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Can this be why DJ Mustard was in the pab with Dr. Dre? :ohhh:

Maybe crafting a Dr. Dre/Kendrick collab single

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
:mjlol: I haven’t seen a recent Wayne performance. But bruh definitely has the legacy, songs, and nostalgia. To perform at the Super Bowl no need to downplay bro.
You are definitely right he does have all of those, but has his performance quality decreased? PGLang and Dave Free are creative minds and I know they will put on a good halftime show.

dangerranger

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The stfu was for another post. Didn't meant to direct it at you...

Back to that post you are throwing a bunch of hypotheticals that don't have much logic but you seemed certain about the play itself. The beef was festering for a long time. Kenny never liked Drake. He's been alluding to that for years. Let's not over dissect this situation and read too much into it unless you actually have something to stand on of which you don't
Nah bro we need to over dissect it. Because if you are going to take what Kenny said into account you need to take what Drake said into account to be objective. Especially since all of this was foreshadowed specifically on scary hours 3. The details are present for everyone to listen. I’ve been following the beef with all of them. From when it started up again from Family Ties to now. My point is people want to cherry pick to support a certain narrative that isn’t a full scope of the whole picture. My advice to everyone is to do their research instead of just jumping out because their favorite rapper won the beef. All is not what it seems and in time I think we will hear more and more. As I’ve said before it’s ironic that everyone keeps ignoring that throughout this whole beef that hidden but not so hidden theme has been publishing, labels, and contracts.