Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I'm lost on what nikkas want in diss records now
Too many people in here have their mind made up on how this should go instead of taking it at face value for how it’s going. They both went at each other on the first and trolled each other on the second. Again, their beef ain’t too much deeper than Kenny thinks Aubrey is a bytch ass Canadian. That shyt ain’t gonna be super ugly, then the other half is waiting for “tea” like some LSA hoes, go read a blog if you want gossip.

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq

I can’t lie Kendrick fans really do make the most insane theories hahahaha
They be pulling shyt out of their ass to make dude seem deeper than what he is

It’s other artists that actually have LAYERED lyrics Lupe, Jay, Ka, Ghostface that they can be doing this for

Don’t Ghostface got ghostwriters lol

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
This is @Lil Bape the PostGod @CrimsonTider @Loose rn

Guys calm down OVO still up ..settle down

IMG_3011.jpg
I hope both these nikkas lose u got it twisted:dahell:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Why y'all think Hed knew he was planning to drop yesterday? Why you think they abruptly put the pause on that...

Why you think they knew he leaked Push-Ups and put the pressure on him to go ahead and put his stamp on it since he put it out there, acting like it was a leak.

:lolbron:

You're advocating for a clout chaser who was literally wrong every single time he said something during this beef

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
they guessing the significance of 6:16 on reddit…

”Do you not know that he who unites himself with a prostitute is one with her in body? For it is said, “The two will become one flesh.”“
-‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭6‬:‭16‬ ‭NIV‬‬

6/16 is also father’s day and pac’s bday…

giphy.gif

• Matthew- “When you fast, do not look somber as the hypocrites do, for they disfigure their faces to show others they are fasting. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full.
  • Jeremiah-Thus says the LORD: "Stand by the roads, and look, and ask for the ancient paths, where the good way is; and walk in it, and find rest for your souls. But they said, 'We will not walk in it. '
The man is Sun Tzu with good kush :whew: