Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

NasirJr

★CAROLINAS FINEST★
Daps
Reppin
The NCarolina
So it’s okay to pay a white man who works for Taylor Swift to make a soul beat even though you’re the ultimate pro black rapper for this generation? :heh: Couldn’t find a black man to flip an Al Green sample?
This shyt funny as hell I ain’t been on the coli in years. nikkas in they feelings 😂

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:wow: Like I said in the other diss thread. Inside hit. Heads thinking that this is weak compared to Euphoria don't realize that he's slowly letting the cat out of the bag.

On a different but spiritual note. I hate to say this since I'm playing a away game with my own faith around these parts...there are layers to (6:16). IYKYK.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that would actually be a funny angle for Drake to take lol
Truth be told that’s the best angle to take. :yeshrug:

Ultra pro black rapper who spends his time in Europe on yachts with Jimmy Iovine, managed by an Arab venture capitalist and in the biggest performance of his career changed his lyrics to not say “we hate po-po” on live TV

He’s just as far away from the culture as Drake if we want to be honest. People be acting like those poor looking clothes him and J. Cole wear don’t cost thousands of dollars

Pretend pro black hobbit :yeshrug:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
waving-white-flag-for-peace-az58sv6ngqnybjbq.gif
How is that a white flag? It’s clear you nikkas can be objective at all you nikkas ain’t real hip hop fans

Let me guess I suppose to be a hater to the point where if a song is good I still gotta say it’s trash right? You nikkas ain’t serious :mjlol: