Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not looking good for Drake. He's gonna have to dig deep on a creative level. I don't think gossip will do it. It should be a fresh angle no one expects that attacks his character. He should sample the song they did together on Take Care if im not mistaking where Kendrick was praising him.

But i think Kendrick wins this

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
It's not looking good for Drake. His writers are gonna have to dig deep on a creative level. I don't think gossip will do it. It should be a fresh angle no one expects that attacks his character. He should sample the song they did together on Take Care if im not mistaking where Kendrick was praising him.

But i think Kendrick wins this

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
This dude Kendrick:

51c.gif
Part of being a great artists is being good enough to leave stuff up to interpretation. Here's another one I saw posted that is quite fitting.

Proverbs 6:16
There are six things the LORD hates, seven that are detestable to him: 17 haughty eyes, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, 18 a heart that devises wicked schemes, feet that are quick to rush into evil, 19 a false witness who pours out lies and a man who stirs up dissension among brothers.

Some people are here for good music, others are here for the culture. Colorism aside, Kendrick is beating the brakes off that boy in the most culturally significant way possible. I don't see Drake having the same career after this.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
The worst part of this beef is how much Alademiks y’all have thrown in these threads, 🤮fukk all these nobody ass streamer nikkas

As much as people may hate to admit it. Akdemicks ain’t a nobody. He’s successfully imbedded himself into the biggest rap battle of the last twenty years. A “nobody’s” name wouldn’t get the computers puting the way Ak has been able too.

Daps
It will be interesting to see where Kendrick goes creatively on this next album. I hope the beef doesn’t have an outsized influence on the direction of his future art.

I’m expecting something more like DAMN now that he’s reclaimed the spotlight, but he can’t really retreat and go back to being a good guy now that’s he holding the title of 2024’s biggest hater :mjgrin:

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
I’ll admit I owe Kendrick an apology. I honestly didn’t think he had it in him I was wrong
Right after "Like That " dropped, I went back and peeped that TDE cypher on BET. shyt was gross. I'm waiting for Kendrick to drop a track with that kinda energy on Drake

Barney Rubble

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The worst part of this beef is how much Alademiks y’all have thrown in these threads, 🤮fukk all these nobody ass streamer nikkas
I mean, Ak is a bytch, but Kendrick literally name dropped him and Drake sampled his voice. He be having like 200k viewers during the height of these joints. He's not a nobody.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
As much as people may hate to admit it. Akdemicks ain’t a nobody. He’s successfully imbedded himself into the biggest rap battle of the last twenty years. A “nobody’s” name wouldn’t get the computers puting the way Ak has been able too.
I fukk with AK. I just wish he was more objective in this particular battle. He usually is objective though.