Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

SoSoSlick

Still gettin it!
Daps
Reppin
PG County
Ok I gotta admit, as a big fan of Drake's music...this shyt aint looking too good. We might need to tag in J Cole if his p*ssy ass decides to defend himself.

This nikka Kendrick be rappity rapping rapping. :damn:

Drake ain't really on that wave these days. Unless 2016-2018 Drake pop up, I dunno what this dude can do to get out of this pickle.

:lupe:
Drake aint never been on that wave breh...

Daps
DRAKE: wack please I need something I got 1 million dollars ready to be wired, I know you got a gay sextape of kdot somewhere in your collection

Wack: hold up blood on piru I think I got something… what is this we have here…

tkp9Qv.gif

Video showing:
drake-grabby-hands.gif

WACK: ayo blood on piru I don’t have nothing but I got a gay tape of you and I’ll let you have it for a million blood.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
DRAKE: wack please I need something I got 1 million dollars ready to be wired, I know you got a gay sextape of kdot somewhere in your collection

Wack: hold up blood on piru I think I got something… what is this we have here…

tkp9Qv.gif

Video showing:
drake-grabby-hands.gif

WACK: ayo blood on piru I don’t have nothing but I got a gay tape of you and I’ll let you have it for a million blood.
Nah Wack would say that shyt too

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
Ok I gotta admit, as a big fan of Drake's music...this shyt aint looking too good. We might need to tag in J Cole if his p*ssy ass decides to defend himself.

This nikka Kendrick be rappity rapping rapping. :damn:

Drake ain't really on that wave these days. Unless 2016-2018 Drake pop up, I dunno what this dude can do to get out of this pickle.

:lupe:

Welp, it's like Drake said:

"To all the people wondering why
Drake can't rap like that same old guy
It's 'cause I don't know how anymore
I don't know how"

Braman

Superstar
Daps
My first listen was in bed wiping crust out the eyes. Finally got a 2nd listen in.…wow.

Lyrically it’s right there with Euphoria. Euphoria wa funnier. But on this he’s talking to that Ngga soul. Drake whole persona and identity is wrapped in his corny Toronto-Somali-Jamaican goon squad image. This just finally douses all that shyt with water

This literally made me stop and listen. Only a few spitters/songs make me do that. Usually it’s any new Jay feature.

And musically that beat got damn….And kendrick sounds like he could do this forever :damn: He’s special bruh