Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Drake stans got the most posts in this thread. Somebody should decode why that is:jbhmm:
COMPROMAK is all these nikkas mashed up. Drake got him out here dodging wrenches, mixing patron and red bull on stream.

denzel-vodka.gif

They are really going thru it.

AK so fukked up he was watching vid about Drake's groomer allegations. The commentary was piecing shyt together that even AK didn't, know. nikka hopped off stream expeditiously

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Kendrick wrote this track in exactly 6 hours and 16 minutes, used a stopwatch and everything.

Kendrick runs a 6 minute 16 second mile.

Kendrick's birthday is 6/17, which is one day after 6/16, implying something deeper than I am capable of analyzing.

Kendrick sets his alarm clock to 6:16 am to maximize his productivity.

Every 6/16 from here on out, Kendrick will drop a track, even 80 years from now. He's been secretly recording dozens of tracks to be rolled out posthumously.

"Six sixteen" is a reference to the "Sistine" chapel, which was designed by Kendrick's moorish ancestors.

:leostare: This movie came out on May the 4th:

Sixteen_Candles.jpg

Meaning that the final diss will drop tomorrow morning at approximately 5:14am on the EST timezone in Toronto :leostare:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
How many black features till you feel like you black enough?
When I say we I mean the (black🇺🇲) culture
I don't like the way you say nikka
OVO dikkriders come to America to imitate (black🇺🇲) heritage

Simply put, Drake (and his majority immigrant and non-black followers) lack soul.

That's why everybody's downplaying. This nikka Kendrick hit the Wanted curve bullet on these jokers and killed everybody in his circle.

Enough hit dogs hollering to open a damn kennel.
Gotta help these folks realize bruhs in America have our own thing. They don't get it but they gonna learn

Daps
Oh shyt I haven’t been keeping up but the sample that he used from the Al Green track, Drake’s uncle produced. Lol

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Both sets of stans are retarded at this point but K Thots are crashing out today, I aint never seen nothing like that.

If Kendrick got integrity, when he inevitably gets interviewed about this one day, he will admit that the listeners added a lot of this stuff and he wasn't thinking about none of this.

When that happens, I will bump this thread.
He's letting the work speak for itself. He drops the song and moves on. As he should.