Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Soul samples seems to be very intentional
How many black features till you feel like you black enough?
When I say we I mean the (black🇺🇲) culture
I don't like the way you say nikka
OVO dikkriders come to America to imitate (black🇺🇲) heritage

Simply put, Drake (and his majority immigrant and non-black followers) lack soul.

That's why everybody's downplaying. This nikka Kendrick hit the Wanted curve bullet on these jokers and killed everybody in his circle.

Enough hit dogs hollering to open a damn kennel.

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Wtf is this, ain't no way this is real. This has to be @Artificial Intelligence ????
Nah its real if you search deep there is alot of old videos of Drake before the rap fame aroud the degrassi era doing cringe shyt but youd have to search like that one video that mysteriously got scrubbed about how Drake never went to a black barbershop cause his mom was scared of Black ppl.

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kendrick wrote this track in exactly 6 hours and 16 minutes, used a stopwatch and everything.

Kendrick runs a 6 minute 16 second mile.

Kendrick's birthday is 6/17, which is one day after 6/16, implying something deeper than I am capable of analyzing.

Kendrick sets his alarm clock to 6:16 am to maximize his productivity.

Every 6/16 from here on out, Kendrick will drop a track, even 80 years from now. He's been secretly recording dozens of tracks to be rolled out posthumously.

"Six sixteen" is a reference to the "Sistine" chapel, which was designed by Kendrick's moorish ancestors.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps

He's doing his homework and getting ready because he knows Kendrick The Elohim is bloodthirsty and he's coming