Kendrick Johnson Case being Re-Opened

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
No breh. I’m sorry but…

Young man was trying to get his shoes out the mat. The mat was the size and weight of a fridge.
He grabbed the shoe with his left hand while holding on with the right hand.
He lost his position and slipped head first into the mat which he kicked his shoes off in which he tried to get out.
He suffocated inside the mat.

End of story. I feel the family but their putting themselves in debt trying to create something that isn’t.
The mat was over 7 feet tall. If the shoe was rolled up inside it then there would be little chance he would’ve seen it if he crawled over it. And It doesn’t explained how blood was found in his other shoe if if was grabbing the shoe in the mat face first. How it appears his head was struck by a blunt object if he just fell down inside it.

Yes the funereal home should be sued for stuffing his body with newspapers and letting it decay in their possessions. That explains the missing organs. The funeral home was negligent.

Last edited:

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How the fukk do you fall inside a rolled up gym mat?:gucci:

Wasn't it a wrestling practice mat?

We used to sit on those during gym class.

You either crawl inside them or you get rolled up in one.
Fell might not be the right word. He slid further down into the mat while he was reaching for the shoes.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Heard he was smashing a white girl and she’s in on it with the dude with the three letter agency dad
Didn’t hear it was over a girl….but I heard it was beef and that all makes sense

InGodWeTrust

Tall & Handsome in ATL
Daps
We know what happened. It was a tragic accident.

Case closed.

InGodWeTrust

Tall & Handsome in ATL
Daps
Defending CaCs for years on end is nasty work. :scust:
Or ignoring facts.

Kendrick and his friends would share shoes and put them in the deep mats. If you’re a millennial like me you remember those tall bytches.

When you go to retrieve your shoes in that bytch and you slide inside, it’s a wrap. That’s why he kicked off his shoes while inside.

Everything ain’t a conspiracy fam.

InGodWeTrust

Tall & Handsome in ATL
Daps
So nobody is gonna explain how his Internal organs were missing. The whole thing is FOUL
Funeral homes often take the organs out and stuff them. In this case they used newspaper.

Very disrespectful but it’s not a conspiracy. Yall have made it hard for the situations that actually are credible.

Daps
Or ignoring facts.

Kendrick and his friends would share shoes and put them in the deep mats. If you’re a millennial like me you remember those tall bytches.

When you go to retrieve your shoes in that bytch and you slide inside, it’s a wrap. That’s why he kicked off his shoes while inside.

Nobody even be tagging you, you just pop up on your own defend CaCs who’d roll you up in a mat given the chance. I’m not your fam. :scust:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
So there are people here who actually believe he fell down into the rolled mat trying to get a shoe? :deadrose:

Jesus wept.

macadomusic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funeral homes often take the organs out and stuff them. In this case they used newspaper.

Very disrespectful but it’s not a conspiracy. Yall have made it hard for the situations that actually are credible.
The family never gave consent

dblive

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
Or ignoring facts.

If what you’re saying is true, I got a few questions 1. Why not just unroll a 7 foot mat or lift it from the bottom to get your shoes? 2. if I’m stuck inside the mat head first, unless the mat is blocked by something else, i’m moving my weight to make the mat fall horizontal so I can roll out it. It ain’t a conspiracy if the explanation don’t make sense