Kendrick Johnson Case being Re-Opened

InGodWeTrust

Tall & Handsome in ATL
Daps
This is one of most wildest deaths in the past decade.

I've heard so many stories since I moved to GA in 2012 but we know what happened unfortunately and the family wont accept it.

Last edited:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
This is one of most wildest deaths in the past decade.

I've heard so many stories since I moved to GA in 2012 but we know what happened unfortunately and the family wont accept it.
What do y’all say happened, cuz I always heard he had beef wit some cac kids in the school, they were all on the football and wrestling teams, they got to fighting outside the school in the woods and somebody older got involved….. also apparently some of these kids parents were fbi….what y’all heard ?

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I find him falling in the mat more believable than the alternative which makes some south georgia crackers sound like some super villains with intricate plans involving multiple people and possibly the FBI. I'm not entertaining that shyt.

Charly Wingate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I find him falling in the mat more believable than the alternative which makes some south georgia crackers sound like some super villains with intricate plans involving multiple people and possibly the FBI. I'm not entertaining that shyt.

8170039.jpg

InGodWeTrust

Tall & Handsome in ATL
Daps
What do y’all say happened, cuz I always heard he had beef wit some cac kids in the school, they were all on the football and wrestling teams, they got to fighting outside the school in the woods and somebody older got involved….. also apparently some of these kids parents were fbi….what y’all heard ?
No breh. I’m sorry but…

Young man was trying to get his shoes out the mat. The mat was the size and weight of a fridge.
He grabbed the shoe with his left hand while holding on with the right hand.
He lost his position and slipped head first into the mat which he kicked his shoes off in which he tried to get out.
He suffocated inside the mat.

End of story. I feel the family but their putting themselves in debt trying to create something that isn’t.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Heard he was smashing a white girl and she’s in on it with the dude with the three letter agency dad

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
No breh. I’m sorry but…

Young man was trying to get his shoes out the mat. The mat was the size and weight of a fridge.
He lost his position and slipped head first into the mat which he kicked his shoes off in which he tried to get out.

End of story. I feel the family but their putting themselves in debt trying to create something that isn’t.

Wasnt his face bruised and swollen

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
How the fukk do you fall inside a rolled up gym mat?:gucci:

Wasn't it a wrestling practice mat?

We used to sit on those during gym class.

You either crawl inside them or you get rolled up in one.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No breh. I’m sorry but…

:childplease:

Daps

Like white ppl haven't had intricate plans to kill black ppl for the last 4 centuries.

InGodWeTrust

Tall & Handsome in ATL
Daps
Wasnt his face bruised and swollen
You ever seen a dead body?

Yes... @InGodWeTrust is full of shyt.....
Ok breh. Everything isn’t some wild conspiracy.

We need to put our focus on the thousands of racial cases that are actually covered up but this ain’t one. This ain’t c00n shyt. This is real shyt. I’ve been in GA for over ten years and real nikkas know it’s an unfortunate situation.