Kendrick Johnson Case being Re-Opened

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
https://www.wtxl.com/news/local-news/lowndes-county-reopens-kendrick-johnson-case

VALDOSTA, Ga. (WTXL) — The Lowndes County Sheriff’s Office has reopened the Kendrick Johnson case.

LCSO confirmed to ABC 27 the case was reopened Friday, March 5, 2021, after federal investigators gave them documents requested in the case from two years ago.

Now, they are working to compare those notes to new information the sheriff’s office has obtained and are looking for any discrepancies.

Johnson’s body was found on January 11, 2013, in the old Lowndes High School gymnasium inside a rolled up gym mat, head first. In May 2013, his death was ruled an accident.

"They know something happened to Kendrick, but yet they are not doing anything about it," said Jacquelyn Johnson, Kendrick Johnson's mother. "So it's up to us to make them do their job."

Since Kendrick Johnson's death in 2013, the Johnson family has filed several lawsuits and Johnson’s body has been exhumed multiple times as the family fought to have his death investigated as a homicide.

Jacquelyn Johnson says justice was never served for the death of her son.

"People just don't understand how hard it is to lose a child," said Jacquelyn Johnson. "But to lose a child to murder."

In July of last year, a federal court dismissed the Johnson family’s case.

Johnson's case received renewed national attention in the summer of 2020 when Kim Kardashian West tweeted, demanding justice for Johnson.

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
One of the most demonic cases of murdering a black person and nothing foul happened cause we're white and we say so I can recall.

They beat that child to death on some martin marvin hagler shyt, stole his organs, rolled him up in a mat, and doctored the gym footage.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
So the department responsible for the initial case is going to reopen it again to do what exactly? There sheriff was the biggest drug dealer in town when I lived there. City and county cops dirty than a mf. You gotta go thru there if you leaving FL
Most likely nothing, just for show to cover their tracks and to further destroy/manipulate any evidence that might still be there.

The department of justice has shown it’s racist as fukk and the FBI cannot be trusted to handle any cases regarding hate crimes - especially after Tamir Rice. Considering literal white supremacists ran it for years. They’ve been shown their true colors.

Last edited:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
This story reeked of bullshyt from the start. How in the hell did he wind up in that mat without someone obviously putting him there? It's a very problematic case cause it's so many unanswered questions that probably will remain that way. Who took his organs and why during school time unless it was someone affiliated with the school? And wasn't one of the kids on video have an uncle who was a DA or lawyer or some shyt like that which meant he could have easily got the truth swept under the rug. I hope that the truth does come out for this young man and his family's sake.

nahnah

Superstar
Daps
This was really messed up. Hope they get some justice

I won't hold my breath though given how it was handled in the past :scust: