Kendrick has no classic albums. And thats ok. Just stop lying to yourselves though.

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
Drake has written songs for himself and others. And sometimes gets help. I mean dude gave out a writing credit. That's not a ghostwriter.
It's a proven fact that other people wrote his rhymes. We have reference tracks from some of his biggest hits. He's not a respect rapper. Like a said nothing more than a pop star.

But continue with your dikk eating.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It's a proven fact that other people wrote his rhymes. We have reference tracks from some of his biggest hits. He's not a respect rapper. Like a said nothing more than a pop star.

But continue with your dikk eating.
...from a mixtape of turn up joints.

But do you.

And even then...are we talking about songs? Cause all I listen to is the music.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
nikkas out here stanning this Jewish culture vulture who doesn't even write his rhymes. Basically a glorified pop star with a huge machine behind him.

Kendrick's music is timeless and will be talked about 20 years from now. Drake's a clone who will be made again. Kendrick is a one of a kind artist.
Dropping brainwashed inspired phrases dont change reality.
Is Kendrick running the female fans,NO
Young black males sitting around bumping his shyt,NO
nikkas riding around blAsting his shyt,NO
Is his music popular at clubs,NO
All he does is tour festivals,which are shows that would happen rather he came or not, Which enables him to not find out how unpopular he is as a stand alone.
He's a fraud

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Bruh you won't win this by prentending to sound like Questlove with the Sly stone mention. :rudy:

I see through that pretentious bullshyt :francis:

Make your own argument stand on its own merits.

You're struggling out here because I'm peeling back on the facade.

Kendrick doesn't speak to that part of the brain that grabs you and you can't explain why you like it.

Y'all are the type to shyt on Gucci but wanna ignore Talib did track with Gucci.

There's real artists who understand what they're doing and there's posers.

Kendrick is still trying to figure out what he wants to say because he's a label creation. Dude has no real creative control. It tells. That's why it sounds like a high schooler getting help with his homework.

Just like Dwight Man deflect by misdirect and make up shyt.....and you went to Ivy College :russ: or whatever the fukk, let me Guess psychology was your minor:lolbron:, if so you better try to get your money back they fukked you real good....

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Just like Dwight Man deflect by misdirect and make up shyt.....and you went to Ivy College :russ: or whatever the fukk, let me Guess psychology was your minor:lolbron:, if so you better try to get your money back they fukked you real good....
No. I majored in something useful

In any case stop posting flyers from student programs as if that means something

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kendrick is more talented than Drake, and you can make an argument that he is a better artist pound for pound. But that's not what this thread is about so I digress.

isaak hoover

hip hop since 88
Daps
Reppin
OAKLAND
If you dont respect & appreciate the essence of art & hip hop than have at it :yeshrug:

I don't listen to kendrick much especially tpab but homie is one of the true great visionaries of his time :obama: