Kelly Rowland on George Floyd's Murder: "You can not fight hate with hate; tired of being angry."

Daps
When shyt like this happens...we see the contingent of black folk that want to continue to pretend that what they are seeing isn't real and just go back to their happy place.

Mainly these are the celebrities.

I guess when you're in a different tax bracket and live in a neighborhood with rich white folk, you can say stuff like "can't fight hate with hate" and "we need to fight hate with love" while miles away in the city black men are being brutally murdered by racist police forces. You can afford to not live in that reality. You don't have to see it. Doesn't mean it don't exist.

That's not a realistic solution to a long term pervasive problems that's existed before I and her we even alive. Also, it's just sincerely cowardly. You wanna bring love to a gunfight...you'll lose.
Hold this rep. At this point I’d rather these types be the ones that never speak on these issues rather than throwing out some soft bullshyt like she did

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
When you live too easy in mansions for too long, you're mind gets fukked up. Damn shame this cartoon girl has more heart than little Kelly

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Even Jesus chased out the money changers in the temple

These people hate you. They have raped our women killed our children, fed em to crocodiles. Lynched, bombed schools, churches . Killed our prominent leaders. Kept our countries as colonies for hundreds of years raping the land. Infected us with diseases, locked us up in jail. Any country in the world black people are looked down upon even though we have done nothing

These cacs would still if they could enslave you, rape our women. Kill our children .

f that cop he would have kellys horse hair self down on the ground as well you dumb c00nette

Certain Black people need to just stfu

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And this is why I say never consider swirlers or biracials the same as black people who choose black partners.
These people are not the same as us, and they will ALWAYS let you down.

Kelly Rowland, MP Jr, etc.

How do you think these conversations go in the home of a swirler or a biracial?:usure:

I'm just saying, once you start calling a white person mom, dad, husband, wife.... we will likely never see eye to eye on racism :yeshrug: