Kelis Is Turning 45

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Is she 45? I thought she was a few years older. Either way she is definitely holding up

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I’m going to show this to my Wife and let her know.
:ufdup:
No excuse now that we are done having children and the two year old will be out the house starting next week.
:sas2:
She turned 37 a few days ago. We have to keep our health up the older we get. Sugars, processed foods, and carbs are the devil.
:pacspit:
I don’t know how tall Kelis is but they share the same body type. I want my milkshake to be tight when I get home in November.
:shaq:
Don't.

Your wife will translate that to you calling her fat and encourage you to leave her for kelis. Women who never respected personal fitness don't associate working out with caring for their bodies. They only see the vanity in it so they not gonna do it unless they need to find a new man.

Last edited:

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Don't.

Your wife will translate that to you calling her fat and encourage you to leave her for kelis
Appreciate it Brotha. We are seven years and two kids deep. I speak her language fluently so I know how the message will be received.
:pachaha:
My Wife was 210 at her heaviest post baby number two. She got down to 160 in May right before I got back home. She walks everyday and will get back in the gym next week.
:wow:
She knows all I want is for her to be healthy and live as long as me. We will be in the gym together when I get home. It’s up to us to keep each other in line. Nothing but love and support.
:leon:
Her love language is affirmation and I’ve affirmed her throughout her journey. In more ways than one.
:shaq:

Timbs

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Yall better hope Knight not old enough to fight over his momma yet