Kelis Is Turning 45

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
that fukkin raspy voiceā€¦:noah:
that clapback from raw, massive backshots :ohlawd:
her pleasure-filled shriek as my thumb penetrates her a$$hole :shaq:
the bitter taste of regret when i remember how psycho she is :sadcam:
weeks later coming out unscathed and jackin off to the memoryā€¦priceless :blessed:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Definitely would spread her cheeks apart and dive in face first :blessed:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

happy-birthday.gif

I love this chic more and more everyday I see her :snoop:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I love my Leo sistren :queen:
Girl!

I look at all of them and Iā€™m like ā€œaight, I gotta hold it together until at least 50ā€ :mjlol:

My family legit get so critical if Iā€™m not on point. I canā€™t have a pimple, I canā€™t gain 10lbs, I canā€™t wear sweats/athleisure outside the gym, if there is an event I will literally get a text/phone call from someone who wasnā€™t there detailing what I wore and if I looked ā€œfabulousā€ or if I shouldā€™ve worn something different. I almost have to be a baddie to keep them off my back. :why:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I find her sexier now than I did when she was supposedly in her prime when she came out with milkshake

Shes an organic non gmo black woman now. What can get more attractive than that? Now all she needs is a black man to work with her and guide her on fashion:respect:

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Iā€™m going to show this to my Wife and let her know.
:ufdup:
No excuse now that we are done having children and the two year old will be out the house starting next week.
:sas2:
She turned 37 a few days ago. We have to keep our health up the older we get. Sugars, processed foods, and carbs are the devil.
:pacspit:
I donā€™t know how tall Kelis is but they share the same body type. I want my milkshake to be tight when I get home in November.
:shaq:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Girl!

I look at all of them and Iā€™m like ā€œaight, I gotta hold it together until at least 50ā€ :mjlol:

My family legit get so critical if Iā€™m not on point. I canā€™t have a pimple, I canā€™t gain 10lbs, I canā€™t wear sweats/athleisure outside the gym, if there is an event I will literally get a text/phone call from someone who wasnā€™t there detailing what I wore and if I looked ā€œfabulousā€ or if I shouldā€™ve worn something different. I almost have to be a baddie to keep them off my back. :why:

They are the opps :pachaha: