Keke Palmer’s Boyfriend Slut Shames her Outfit: “It’s the outfit… You a Mom”

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Such a ghetto, trashy mess.

This situation got way out of hand.
That's what you get when you a clout addict that looks to the internet to referee your relationship...

He made the comment, she was emboldened by ratchet single mother thot culture cheering her on and decided to join the club...

Only one I feel bad for is that kid, another wrecked black family due to stupid shyt...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I never even realized they actually broke up

I just thought Keke put him under the thumb.. but he really lost his girl because he wanted to be funny on the internet. clown.
He wasn’t trying to be funny. He was desperate because he felt disrespected, rightfully so.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I never even realized they actually broke up

I just thought Keke put him under the thumb.. but he really lost his girl because he wanted to be funny on the internet. clown.
:dahell:

Only clowns here are yall :wrist:cels that think its acceptable for a mother to be dressed like a blade walker doing 360s for Usher with her cheeks showing...

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
He wasn’t trying to be funny. He was desperate because he felt disrespected, rightfully so.

"he was desperate" lmao... what a bozo.
he has no control, influence or even a say in what she does and clearly can't properly communicate with the mother of his child so he had to run to twitter.

thats embarrassing.

you just had a kid and your relationship crumbled over a tweet

she's not blameless either letting the internet play a part in breaking up a family

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
"he was desperate" lmao... what a bozo.
he has no control, influence or even a say in what she does and clearly can't properly communicate with the mother of his child so he had to run to twitter.

thats embarrassing.

you just had a kid and your relationship crumbled over a tweet

she's not blameless either letting the internet play a part in breaking up a family

Do you know what it would take for a man to feel that desperate to tweet that? She was clearly on some foul shyt before that. I’m not buying this benevolent superstar hierarchy y’all are pulling when it comes to rank disrespect.

Unless his number was literally blocked there’s no way he didn’t already have a similar convo with her before this. You don’t just snap like that sitting at home fuming.

And she got what she wanted too. Now she’s gotta stand on that independent woman bullshyt and be one. Another statistic instead of humility.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Was Nia Long or any other woman who call out dudes on twitter called lame?

Women and betas threw a pity party for Nia when she went online and expressed her feelings.
Women call out men all day on social media for all kinds of shyt but it's a problem when a man do it??

I'm asking for understanding.