Keke Palmer’s Boyfriend Slut Shames her Outfit: “It’s the outfit… You a Mom”

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
I did an experiment with my wife about this. She literally doesn't know shyt that's happening on social media or trending until I put her on.

She didn't know nothing about this here, so I pulled up the initial video where Keke's dancing with Usher and he's singing to her. Just casted it on the TV. As she's watching it, Keke turns around and my wife immediately goes... "Why is her ass out like that???"

I'm letting it play like...
:mjgrin:

After it ends, I go, that clip went viral because her boyfriend sent out a tweet saying he didn't like her outfit and now women and some men are shytting on him for calling it out in public.

She was lookin' at me like
:dahell:

We both don't get it

My wife is the same. Mad confused at people’s reaction to this. She like yo. Is the world ending or some shyt? How people mad at the father? Lol.
Been telling my wife for the longest that there's a reckoning brewing between women who want to get married, cooperate with a man, raise families, etc and those that are aggressively single or with the foolishness. These examples pop up all the time with us and when I hear my wife on the phone with married homegirls they're having the same types of conversations and perplexed. Going to be an interesting upcoming generation or two.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Keke and her bf making a million of the shirts

xrd-exrd.gif

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Been telling my wife for the longest that there's a reckoning brewing between women who want to get married, cooperate with a man, raise families, etc and those that are aggressively single or with the foolishness. These examples pop up all the time with us and when I hear my wife on the phone with married homegirls they're having the same types of conversations and perplexed. Going to be an interesting upcoming generation or two.
I don't think anything about this is new

The fight is already over and the broken families are winning in America the way its trending

And it's not even Black focused any more

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You not wrong about most of that but I dont like the notion that if a dude just plain dont like something, its due to insecurity. A nikka just cant not fukk with some shyt without all the pseudo psychology from GED holders on twitter. :pachaha:

Exactly, This is a dangerous thing that's happening.

Last edited: