Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Sensitive ass people man. Can't ignore what people say on the internet

This is why ceGOAT is my nikka
cena3.jpg

I'll give it to Cena he rose to fame and was the top star throughout the social media era.... and was definitely most hated.... even in arenas. And all he did was troll the haters.... I mean I was one of the haters and his response to the hate has always been hilarious

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
He told about the time he met a woman in the bar and she spiked his drink but he made it out before something happened to him. shyt was crazy

Got you. I remember that story now that you mention it. I was thinking dude got inducted into the cream team for a minute lmao.

Thats still weird though. Sounds Suspect... if she was just a female wrest fan why resort to drugging him.. im pretty sure he would've just fukked her

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Got you. I remember that story now that you mention it. I was thinking dude got inducted into the cream team for a minute lmao.

Thats still weird though. Sounds Suspect... if she was just a female wrest fan why resort to drugging him.. im pretty sure he would've just fukked her
Yeah... you dont go to many indy shows huh breh? :pachaha:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Yeah... you dont go to many indy shows huh breh? :pachaha:

I used to. In NY there was always decent females and a good amountof regular brehs/Spanish peeps in the crowd. Of course the neckbeard coalition was present as always but me and my sister would try to stick by the normal people

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
I used to. In NY there was always decent females and a good amountof regular brehs/Spanish peeps in the crowd. Of course the neckbeard coalition was present as always but me and my sister would try to stick by the normal people
I used to hit the ICW and USA Pro shows in NY. It looked like a zoo. Its FAR better now.

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
No worries, breh. Just be glad you learned in time. I forgot who it was, but some poor parched breh was in an AEW thread saying how thick Nyla Rose was. Lucky for him, the good brothers of TSC saved him before he slid into Nyla's DMs, and Nyla slid into him. :scust:
I remember. nikka was thirstier than a cowboy who tan out of water in the desert. Nylo a foul transformer