Daps
Reppin
Neptune
amy-robach-steps-out_97.jpg

Lol he making sure those hands are NO WHERE NEAR her

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Mia was out of pocket for the pic; but to play devil's advocate, what about married intergender wrestlers?
Jordynne Grace, Chelsea Green, Sable, Chyna, Stephanie McMahon, and a bunch of other women have all gotten scoop slammed, pinned, body pressed, etc. by men other than their boyfriends/husbands on television. Jade Cargill just got her titties slapped & her booty fondled by a biological male at the last ppv. Are those women's husbands cucks, too?

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Mia was out of pocket for the pic; but to play devil's advocate, what about married intergender wrestlers?
Jordynne Grace, Chelsea Green, Sable, Chyna, Stephanie McMahon, and a bunch of other women have all gotten scoop slammed, pinned, body pressed, etc. by men other than their boyfriends/husbands on television. Jade Cargill just got her titties slapped & her booty fondled by a biological male at the last ppv. Are those women's husbands cucks, too?
I think people's gripe with this is that, those are matches. Sure, they choose to do those matches. But they got bills to pay

I guess, in people's minds, this was a picture that shot for no real reason other than to show it to the internet or something? They're not in a storyline, not shown on tv together... So I guess people think Mia is out of pocket for this. I guess Austin too because unless shyt changed, he's got a girl at home too(albeit not married)

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Damn, wrestling fans suck. And it's not just the white neckbeards this time.

And understandably, this is like the second time the social media wrestling community done pissed her off. The first time was them being nosy and demanding explanation for why Keith Lee was off TV, and then doubling down on it after she told people it was personal.

TBH, one of the worst things about wrestling right now is the fans and thinking they can tell these people what to do with their personal lives just because they watch them on TV. A lot of MFs would never admit it, but they're not that far removed from being just like Sonya Deville's stalker.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:dahell: I just looked this up...you blew my mind.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
No worries, breh. Just be glad you learned in time. I forgot who it was, but some poor parched breh was in an AEW thread saying how thick Nyla Rose was. Lucky for him, the good brothers of TSC saved him before he slid into Nyla's DMs, and Nyla slid into him. :scust:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
No worries, breh. Just be glad you learned in time. I forgot who it was, but some poor parched breh was in an AEW thread saying how thick Nyla Rose was. Lucky for him, the good brothers of TSC saved him before he slid into Nyla's DMs, and Nyla slid into him. :scust:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:laugh: I read the post like; ":huh: Why did he word it like that?" Then was trying to remember how long ago was the last AEW ppv was and the first name I thought of was Nyla Rose

Then I looked it up;

"Nyla kinda looks Samoan"

Then I checked Wikipedia

I know they got a gay breh on AEW and I guess Quincy on NXT is gay or trans or I don't know, nonbinary

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Y'all need to worry about the p*ssy y'all getting, or not getting. Always creating hypotheticals. Some of you hate to see women happy.