Keeping my dikk and balls clean shaved and almond oiled up is an exhilarating feeling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
nikka how long it took you to discover this. :russ:

I been shaving my shaft since 19 and the sensation felt in raw p*ssy is glorious :ohlawd:
I always apply rubbing alcohol or bengay after I shave, it make them feel nice and cool:dame:

Rubbing alcohol, make sure that shyt is no more than 70% though. Bengay - NO

I actually want to shave it clean, I tired like 3 times cut myself each and turned into a straight chump lol.

Then when it starts growing back I probably look like I got that gangsta the way I be trying to scratch at itches :sadcam:

After my first month or so of shaving I never really itch like that again down there. In fact it itch a lot less the less hair you got down there to be causing friction with clothing.

Ball skin is like elephant skin. That shyt does NOT get cut. I've dry shaved my balls a bunch and never a nick. The fukk is ball sack skin made of??? :wtf:

It ain't ordinary

I don't know about that breh you using some kid clippers cause if the andis nicks you in the wrong spot your balls bleeding out :damn:

When it starts to grow back and penetrates the skin tho :damn:

That shouldn't happen with pubic hair, not the same texture as facial hair

Walk around with your private region looking like an 8 yr old breh.

My Woman uses this logic to justify not shaving hers and it's ridiculous. The only reason I allow the bush is because she is Japanese. Not like I'm licking down there anyways.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
I was in Bahia a few years ago and got a full body wax. :dame:

Had to keep the powder on deck tho, balls was extra sweaty and sticky :huhldup:

What are you talking about, mine is the complete reverse

I used to have to use talcum powder or baby powder to keep my dikk smelling fresh in case I ran into a female.

All of that ended after I started shaving, now all that needs to be done is wipe down with an alcohol wipe and we good