Keeping my dikk and balls clean shaved and almond oiled up is an exhilarating feeling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
nah homie that's industrial talc with esbestos but if you're concerned you can always use corn starch as a substitute
So Johnson n Johnson talc is industrial?

I do use the cornstarch baby powder with aloe n vitamin e in the summer when I'm going to be out all day sometimes. To soak up sweat

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Johnson n Johnson talc is industrial?

I do use the cornstarch baby powder with aloe n vitamin e in the summer when I'm going to be out all day sometimes. To soak up sweat

some of it use to be. talc used back in the day came from all type of sources without anyone caring until people found out that some of it contains esbestos but honestly only people that they think talc caused cancer is women who put it directly in their vagina.

Talcum Powder and Cancer

Last edited:

Thierry Henry

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Emirates Stadium
I been usin the norelco bodygroom joint for past 2 years. dry shave only. works well :ehh:
16573141_Alt02
yea I use the bodygroom pro joint and I haven't had a problem in my 2 years using it. :dame:

norelco1.jpg

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
So my bare dikk n balls ain't fresh :stopitslime:

Look at it and tell me it ain't noice
u looked eww nikka

Does this bother u brah?
I ain't shaving legs. I'm not hairy anyway tho
Except my beard and head

So the gay dudes showed u?
How u know they shave :jbhmm:

U the dikk inspector?

U rating ducks outcheer:merchant:

Score keeper ass nikka

Homo Trolls be like Ill make a thread about my dikk on a board filled with a bunch of dudes...how gay can that be?:jbhmm: