Keeping my dikk and balls clean shaved and almond oiled up is an exhilarating feeling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
:merchant: A blade to the sack? The spot with no flesh under it to support the blade?

yesjacknicholson.gif

Stay shaved. Make the 4 inches look like 6.:wow:

:russ:tallest tree in the forest

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I actually want to shave it clean, I tired like 3 times cut myself each and turned into a straight chump lol.

Then when it starts growing back I probably look like I got that gangsta the way I be trying to scratch at itches :sadcam:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I actually want to shave it clean, I tired like 3 times cut myself each and turned into a straight chump lol.

Then when it starts growing back I probably look like I got that gangsta the way I be trying to scratch at itches :sadcam:
Keep it shaved
Buy a anti fungal/ anti bacterial soap
And u never get bumps

I don't get razor bumps ever

Daps
For the fall ima do a pumpkin spice

giphy.gif

What do your female companions say when they smell that, especially if they are about to give you head :mjlol:? I can't even imagine me and a guy stripping down and it bout to be poppin and he smells freaking PUMPKINS in my cooch area. Anywhere from :dwillhuh: to :leon:. We trying to have sex and I got him thinking of freaking Starbucks lattes :skip:

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Just use scissors guys and just trim. Just leave a small patch where your pubic bone if worried about itching. Getting rid of the hair in the inner groin and underneath the balls is the most important aspect. All you need is a shaved ball sack for the girls like @miranda to suck
I actually prefer men with hair down there:ld: