Keeping my dikk and balls clean shaved and almond oiled up is an exhilarating feeling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daps
the scent and good for my skin

i also smear a smidgen of organic honey under my balls in the summa so when im out it heats up and the scent added to my pheromones is :wow:

:leon: Interesting. I'm a jojoba chick myself.

:patrice: No lie, I want to try that honey move, but we can't be putting concentrated sugar anywhere. There's only so many options for that.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
So you was in Afghanistan with hot oil running down your thighs? almond oil at that? and honey? and them neotropical ants didn't tear your ass (literally) up? lol my nikka crazy!
just the oil i didnt have honey then

1. Ants aint even seen like that there
2. considering the amout of bleach they put in the water in the shower to kill bacteria
you need extra moisture for ya skin and to repair the damage to skin i also mixed in vitamin e oil
3. there was no "running" of the oil

h2o_proof

Thread Closed...As Usual
Daps
Reppin
Houston
just the oil i didnt have honey then

1. Ants aint even seen like that there
2. considering the amout of bleach they put in the water in the shower to kill bacteria
you need extra moisture for ya skin and to repair the damage to skin i also mixed in vitamin e oil
3. there was no "running" of the oil
Carry on. Aloe Vera does the trick, but if that exotic shyt works for you, salute.

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You shaving completely? I tried once and when it was growing back it was torture
that's y u stay shaved
dont allow it to grow back

:ohhh: Sounds like a white supremacist dream I'm out breh.
u trying to make kids?

:leon: Interesting. I'm a jojoba chick myself.

:patrice: No lie, I want to try that honey move, but we can't be putting concentrated sugar anywhere. There's only so many options for that.
jojoba? ima look into that

we should exchage pics to see what works best:shaq:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just use scissors guys and just trim. Just leave a small patch where your pubic bone if worried about itching. Getting rid of the hair in the inner groin and underneath the balls is the most important aspect. All you need is a shaved ball sack for the girls like @miranda to suck

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
One slip up and your hands look like
giphy.gif

Now you bleeding from your sack. Standing there with the :merchant:
:whoa: Wtf you shaving with, these?
dreamwarriorsfreddykruegerglovenecaanoes.jpg

i use the Hydro 5 razor:wow:

I use wahl beard trimmers :bryan:

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just use scissors guys and just trim. Just leave a small patch where your pubic bone if worried about itching. Getting rid of the hair in the inner groin and underneath the balls is the most important aspect. All you need is a shaved ball sack for the girls like @miranda to suck
i would NEVER let my pubic hair grown enough to even be able to use scissors :dead:

i like that streamline feel:noah: