Keep it real. Ja Rule >>>>90% of the mainstream today

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management
Killing the game is good thing now?

:laugh: fukkin clown

I appreciate the condescending response while at the same time trying to come off as clever, but calm down usually when someone says you're killing something, especially in hip-hop its not taken literally and means the opposite.

In other words it is a good thing

The_Third_Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laugh: fukkin clown

I appreciate the condescending response while at the same time trying to come off as clever, but calm down usually when someone says you're killing something, especially in hip-hop its not taken literally and means the opposite.

In other words it is a good thing
didn't know that :dry:

"killing the game" has nothing to do with Ja being better or worse than anybody.

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
^^^^ his first 3 or 4 charting singles featured no Ashanti

so.. u telling me Johnny Nobody in Missouri was listening to his first 3 or 4 singles?? :childplease:
but I bet Johnny listened to Ashanti when she came out. yup

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
What's funny is Ashanti blew up because of Fat Joe.

I don't think Irv or Ja had intentions of putting her on.

She blew up because of the hook on "What's Luv"...a track Irv/Ja wanted Joe to get J-Lo to do. Ashanti was only the reference for the track, but Joe insisted they keep her on it.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
so.. u telling me Johnny Nobody in Missouri was listening to his first 3 or 4 singles?? :childplease:
but I bet Johnny listened to Ashanti when she came out. yup

no disrespect but if youre new to this rap stuff, whats the point in arguing people down about stuff that you dont know about. its cool if you dont know. thats why you sit back and learn.

at his peak, jarule was the 3rd biggest mainstream rapper after nelly & eminem. most of that run took place before ashanti.

ashanti threw murder inc on her back and carried the label when ja went down but she wasnt even around when the label blew up.