Keep it a hunnit... If you shot someone,would you fear retaliation

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So he's carrying illegally?

How much time does he get of found carrying a gun?

Does seem easier to move to a better neighbourhood.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
His pistol was registered that was one of the reasons why he got off alil easier.. Also the homie turned himself in and the bully's friends lied to the investigators my g told the truth.

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
Nope because his boy can get it too or he can get get clapped up again too. If you in a large group and I feel I have to shoot you, the broom will go boom and I'm shooting everybody to kill all the get back noise.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
Nope because his boy can get it too or he can get get clapped up again too. If you in a large group and I feel I have to shoot you, the broom will go boom and I'm shooting everybody to kill all the get back noise.

tumblr_mcdxt0DFSG1qmtpvjo1_500.gif

:birdman:

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
I've had fist fights with nikkaz and have beat nikkaz down to the point that I expected them to come back clappin at me. Its a constant state of paranoia and anxiety.

Constantly lookin over your shoulder and scopin places out when u get there is nerve racking. Anybody that has ever been in some real beef knows exactly what I'm talkin about :sadcam:

You never know how a dude will react after gettin his ass kicked, especially in front of a large audience. Cats ain't tryna be humiliated, so in order to save face, some dudes come back blastin or come back with more nikkaz to jump you.

I lost a homie like this. He gave a nikka that work somethin serious, a fair 1 on 1, stomped the nikka out and evrything. Dude came back 2 weeks later and shot my homie in front of his crib :snoop:
u knew caine :damn:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
You should expect this shyt if you grew up in the hoof, nikkas can't take ass whoppings so they gotta come back with a gang of dudes or some :bustback:

This happened to me in Junior high, when I gave the beats to this nikka who was known as the bully of the school and that nikka was pointing me out to his friends and shyt like :birdman: "There that nikka go right there" so I knew them nikkas was gonna try to jump me after school:sadbron:. So I preemptively told the school security about this shyt ahead of time :smugbiden: When the bell rang for dismissal I saw a group of nikkas staring at me with the :demonic: faces ready to jump me but the principal caught caught it right when it was about to happen. nikkas got suspended and I was like :umad::win:

Yeah I snitched.....:mjpls: but I wasn't about to get mobbed on by a group of nikkas :whew:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
u knew caine :damn:

:heh: Oh shyt. That totally sounds like Caine on Menace. :dead:

Sadly this shyt happens way too much. One of THE saddest examples of another situation like this happend about 7 years ago out in the Bay.

This cat named Terrence Kelly. He was a superstar high school athlete from Richmond,CA. He had a gang of big Div 1 schools recruitng him.

He committed to the U o Oregon Ducks and was set to enroll there in the fall. Ut the day before he was set to move up to Oregon. This punk azz nikka shot him on the basketball court and killed him.

Apparently Terrence had whooped his azz months before and dude wanted to get his revenge by killing him a day before he went to college :wow:

This hit the whole bay really hard and people were obviously sad and outraged. And to add insult to injury, Terrence Kelley's grandmother, when hearing the news that her grandson was murdered, she died of a heart attack the next day :to:

Brehs, look up the story of Terrence "TK" Kelley, from Richmond Ca. Gunned down days before leaving for the U of Oregon :snoop:

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
yup..

when i was 16 this 21 year old dude snuff me from behind because he thought i was talking with his chick (she was 19 ) who happen to be a friend and nothing more.

so i happen to see him 2 weeks later on the basketball court and i caught him with a 2 by 4 across his back and hit him once more until dudes on the court grab me. after that i never had a problem with him again.

he's 6 feet deep now fukking with the wrong jamaican dude.

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps

:wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My thing is, dude got all type of sympathy for the shyt like he was so wronged but in all actuality he was the fukked up 1 who got paid to scrap my g,nikka didn't even see it coming. That tk story is hella sad..what ever happened to the killer