Keep it a hunnit... If you shot someone,would you fear retaliation

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My homie 5 years ago fought the neighborhood bully in what was a alleged set up,well durning the situation my homie pulled out a burner and shot at the guy 3 times,he was hit once in the chest and survived. The bully's homeboys was mad sending threats n shyt after it went down but nothing really happen,my homeboy ran into his victim on 3 diff occasions n nothing happened should he still be worried or should they be worried about him seeing as tho be isn't afraid to shoot?

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I think I'd go crazy on some Ren Hoek shyt with nightmares until I turned myself in or merked myself :lupe:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The nikka asked for it tho,my dude did time for that shyt and was ordered to pay da dude restitution

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My homie 5 years ago fought the neighborhood bully in what was a alleged set up,well durning the situation my homie pulled out a burner and shot at the guy 3 times,he was hit once in the chest and survived. The bully's homeboys was mad sending threats n shyt after it went down but nothing really happen,my homeboy ran into his victim on 3 diff occasions n nothing happened should he still be worried or should they be worried about him seeing as tho be isn't afraid to shoot?

I would but in your homies case, chances are they feared getting clapped up too. Sometimes talk is all it is. Don't suppose it helps your boy any, having to watch his back everyday and shyt.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My dude ain't afraid,the nikka still live his life like he did before,I remember him telling me that his mind is mad different now,and he just doesn't take shyt from anybody,he don't be quick to pull out a burner but he keeps it on him every damn day lol I be like dawg,we going to the store you can leave it in the car b..that nikka be like NOPE

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
!f ! shot someone ! wouldnt fear retal!at!on, !d expect retal!at!on so burner would be extra ready... !ts been 5 years & mult!ple occas!ons, ! doubt these dudes really bout that l!fe, youre boy look!n he got em l!ke :whoa: "he really gon send shots off".....

Kid Coli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would expect retaliation and would move to another city with the quickness to be safe.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I've had fist fights with nikkaz and have beat nikkaz down to the point that I expected them to come back clappin at me. Its a constant state of paranoia and anxiety.

Constantly lookin over your shoulder and scopin places out when u get there is nerve racking. Anybody that has ever been in some real beef knows exactly what I'm talkin about :sadcam:

You never know how a dude will react after gettin his ass kicked, especially in front of a large audience. Cats ain't tryna be humiliated, so in order to save face, some dudes come back blastin or come back with more nikkaz to jump you.

I lost a homie like this. He gave a nikka that work somethin serious, a fair 1 on 1, stomped the nikka out and evrything. Dude came back 2 weeks later and shot my homie in front of his crib :snoop:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_lm7kwuHUsu1qfl6rpo1_500.png

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He did 3 years ,had a dope lawyer so his charges were reduced to misdemeanors ,nikka became a gun fanatic over night. Ironic enough he was the quite funny joking type nikka in the neighborhood,so when dude tried him everyone thought it was funny until he pulled out and started dumpin,surprised the fukk outta me.. He lost friends from that shyt,majority of ppl thought he was wrong for shooting dude... Here's the kicker.. EVERYBODY KNEW the bully was always on sum fukk boi shyt so I don't know why they even gave that nikka sympathy.