Keep it 100...... would you have gotten out the whip?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

As an ex marine, nikkas be dumb like that sometimes. I hate a lot of them because a lot of military cats especially marines have that superiority complex and they think they tougher that what they are. Almost as bad as your local law enforcement nikkas.

The driver has the patience of Ghandi though... :skip:

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Drivers reaction, reminds me of this somehow
[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lxLpaifGurw]Matt Barnes Ball Fake on Kobe Bryant's Face - YouTube[/ame]

And yeah by the time he kicks my car, I'm gettin out and it's on.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol the driver's girl probably cheated on him that night.

but i understand the driver's position though. if he gets out of the car and fights dude even if he wins, both of them will be arrested. that's a police record.

if he gets out and he gets his ass beat, he gets a police record and loses the respect of his girl. guaranteed.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
Prime example of a guy with a bark louder than his bite. I gauruntee that he saw dude was a p*ssy looking dude so thats why he started with him knowing he had the advantage. I seriously cant stand most marines

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude in the car handled it right, dude looked about 140 pounds, as soon as he got out he would got washed. And even if he did K.O the dude they both would have got arrested.

With the footage they got the raged out white boy can no have way more damage done to him rather than if he would got out.

humble Hermit

Mind Power
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Conquering Lion
Driver seemed like he was in another world. Silent killa, I respect his decision though. Most likely would of got hus ass beat and his sister is paralized from the waist down, so no need to play tough guy.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He lost the respect of his chick anyways. Deep in her soul she knows her dude ain't bout that action and b#tched up when the funk popped off. A man just kicked in your car door, called u a p*ssy and called your woman a c*nt (which is the ultimate disrespect for white folks) and a whore and you sit there stoned faced and shook on the inside. He would have had more respect by getting out and taking that L.

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
Yea I woulda got out and gave him what he deserves but that dude played it smart. It had to be driving him crazy when dude started bangin on his car. Props to him for keeping his cool.

I've had a few run ins with marines like that. They got treated right both times too.

"I fought for your freedom" brainwashed muhfukkas.

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Dude started hitting those hysterical high notes at the end. :deadcena:

You could hear the birth of an L in the inflection.

"Get OOOUUUUUT!" :damn: :noah:

"GET OOOOooouuuut." :ld: :to:

Anyway, I'm reading that the chick filming was paralyzed from the waist down so fukk opening the door. Driver did the right thing.

shyt, I'm a solid dude but I'm probably not going to scrap with some random cat in the street with my girl in the car. fukk around and get stabbed or jumped...

....then I'd have to put my life in her hands and rely on her to pick me up and DRIVE me somewhere for emergency help? :whoa:

That thought would scare me more than the actual loss would. :skip:

Why didn't the driver at LEAST give him a :umad: for the road? I'd at least have done that.