Keep a pic of your hot exes ...to lower the self esteem of your new girl

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
But, what if you're not the best dude your girl has ever dated and she flips it and has pics of some Reggie Bush looking brolic dude just out in the open :whoa:

wRDbZ4R.gif

:youngsabo:

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Exactly LOL
You trying to make her jealous, all while she's like "Yeah, okay :mjpls:"

Dudes wouldnt care like yall do though cause men arent valued on looks as much.

Its when he catch you checking your timeline talking about, "Jason is sooooo hilarious :russ:"
*:wtb: I know he aint funnier than me, I swear if she laugh one mo time :demonic: :rip:*

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
With men you can't really pull that move, since women are way more concerned with looking better than the other female, then men looking better than the other male. (most of the time)

What I would do is "accidentally" flip through an ex's dikk pic (if he's well endowed) and say something like "Damn that's my ex's, I forgot to delete that :mjpls::troll:"
:patrice: Probably not smart if you plan on being serious with dude, but if its just another nikka on the roster then :eat:

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
This dude gives all types of advice on how not to keep women around

Listen to dudes who haven't had sex in years brehs :ufdup:

:heh:

If you you have pics of a ex, and she was a dime, it can only work in your favor.

We talked about this in another thread a few weeks back.

You could look like a rhinoceros sucking on a lemon, but as long as your ex was a dime, that'll authenticate you with most females.

It works in reverse, to.You could be the the black Brad Pitt nh, but if females never see you out there on the hunt, pulling chicks, they might throw you in the "cute, but weird" category.

They always want a nikka that other females want.If they see that a dime wanted you, it justifies them wanting you

Yeah...I've seen examples of that before. It's like high fashion (even when it doesn't look great). Chicks seem to want what popular/attractive women want or have had. To be fair, dudes are the same way sometimes. Look at the way these celebs recycle video chicks, strippers, and such.

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
But men are just as competitive and curious tho...... if the other guy was more handsome, in better shape, had more money, could sexually please better, etc.

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
her exes generally wouldn't threaten me, but if she came at me with a pic of a dude i recognized, i would be like damn all i got in this separation is custody of an L.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
I hate when bytches bring up their ex...why would I show her picture of mine? fukking nikkas...:aicmon:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Seems a bit petty for me.
I wouldn't want to lower the self esteem of a girl I'm dating. I haven't been here long, but I get the impression a good amount of men here spend a lot of time trying to get the upper hand in their relationships. It's not about controlling women or "winning" to me.

I guess if you keep a photo of an ex for sentimental reasons, I can understand that.

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles

2qdml1w.jpg

Far right. I've posted pictures of us together back in the "Pics of you and your ex-or-current GF thread". Figured this local stuff is more creep-proof than the other stuff, but back in 2011, she entered a nationwide model search online and ended up getting us flown out to Cali. fukked around and won the whole thing when we weren't sure she'd have enough votes to advance past the first round. :wow:

2e5pi8p.jpg

There it is.