Keep a pic of your hot exes ...to lower the self esteem of your new girl

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I said a Larry Fitzgerald 2012 year, after years of 1,500 yard seasons I just had a 800 yard one before I returned to greatness

:bryan:

You're still saying that in your city she was a 6. You didn't move so you went from your city dimes to your city 6's.

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hell nah. U want to keep her in check hit on hot girls on front of her face. Exes is bullshyt. New chicks is where your talent kicks in.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
I dunno brehski, i feel like this thread is a thinly veiled agenda to co-sign dating 6's. :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you you have pics of a ex, and she was a dime, it can only work in your favor.

We talked about this in another thread a few weeks back.

You could look like a rhinoceros sucking on a lemon, but as long as your ex was a dime, that'll authenticate you with most females.

It works in reverse, to.You could be the the black Brad Pitt nh, but if females never see you out there on the hunt, pulling chicks, they might throw you in the "cute, but weird" category.

They always want a nikka that other females want.If they see that a dime wanted you, it justifies them wanting you

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
With men you can't really pull that move, since women are way more concerned with looking better than the other female, then men looking better than the other male. (most of the time)

What I would do is "accidentally" flip through an ex's dikk pic (if he's well endowed) and say something like "Damn that's my ex's, I forgot to delete that :mjpls::troll:"

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I got photo's and photo albums laying around
because women are curious/nosey.
they look through and see me shining with
exotic peices in sexy locations.
they want nothing more than to make me
happier than the moment i was in them photos.
women act alot better when they know you
got hottier options.
b5qsmv.gif

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I do, the fukk is the point of keeping them?
I typically never delete pics. The minute it hits my phone or hardrive it's there for life.

The only time i did it was this jumpoff I had. I took some naked pics of her (at her request). THen months later she asked me to go ahead and delete the them if i still had them. Sadly... i deleted the shyts . I still regret it