Keep a pic of your hot exes ...to lower the self esteem of your new girl

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I haven't tested this formula 100 percent so be careful :lupe: but back in the :demonic: reincar days when I was canoodling and cavorting with dimes :noah:, maybe somewhat simpish but I'd take pictures of the two of us and had a photo album . Anyways this girl I was dating at the time prob a big city 6ish/10 came over, she came over and started going though my photo album prob thinking it was of baby rein car etc.

Of course she was like whose that , and I told her just one of my exes :manny: the look on herface as she kept flipping tthrough and saw the young heathen with beautiful ladies . :heh:

She went from thinking she was all that and that was the best I ever pulled to realizing she was just a Larry Fitzgerald 2012 season :heh:

BillCosbyAteMyHomework

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Orange and Blue
I'm torn. I think it's f'd up if you throw it in her face..... but if she asks, she has to be prepared for what is to come :manny:
BUT the photo album thing....... slightly :demonic: But again...she looked....

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
My ex is a model (did print from a few name-brands). I had a few of her comp cards lying around my place and it's funny to see how chicks passively go about mentioning it.

It may not come up immediately but they'll try to pry it out of you with "Well, I know you have a type...you like girls with (names your ex-girl's best attributes). :usure:

Poor creatures.

Daps
But if a girl did this she would be burned to the cross :ohhh:

Anyway, I don't care for your exes/don't show me any pics and I'll be good.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
The tables can definitely turn with this one :patrice:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Who deletes pictures in the first place?