KD led USA team loses to patty mills and 6 unknown auzis

Daps
They would have won Gold if Larry Brown actually played these two guys. :hubie:

that’s why I always say Melo got lowkey lucky he didn’t go to Detroit. Larry was not going to ever play an iso heavy overdribbling wingman who played little to no defense

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
If I wanted to watch the WNBA, I'd tune in to that. As it stands, the men play like hoes. Nothing but PNRs, 3 PTs, & a whole lot of flailing. The ads on the jerseys are ugly. The game itself is even uglier. These exhibition losses only highlight how sissified, by the numbers, and sterile the game has gotten in the NBA. Analytics have b*stardized the game and it won't change until players, coaching staff's, and front offices swallow their pride and quit trying to find new solutions for 2+2. Game is as dull and tender as it's ever been. They deserve these losses.

Karume

All Star
Daps
SINCE WE DONT HAVE LEBRON, WE NEED BRONNY WHICH IS THE NEXT BEST THING

Daps
Lol if you think USA ain't walking away with gold. These exhibitions don't mean a damn thing, I fully expect the USA to smoke the competition when the games start to mean something
What do you think is suddenly going to change?

Anything can happen in an Olympic format. If you think it's simply a case of because they have 'more talent', than this country would've won gold every single time, but as you know, that's not the case.
:unimpressed: