Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
The starting 5 should have been
PG Paul
SG Booker or Middleton
SF Durant
PF James
C Ayton
CP3 is 36 and playing in the Finals right now, no way he'd turn around and jump in the Olympics he's already turned his ankles.

Same thing for LeBron needing to rehab and focus on going as far as possible in NBA player.

Ayton is from the Bahamas like others pointed out but due to his father might join Nigeria.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
This is crazy but true...even down to Vucci Mane lol
  • center

• No. 10 | Deandre Ayton, Phoenix Suns. ...
  • No. 9 | Christian Wood, Houston Rockets. ...
  • No. 7 | Clint Capela, Atlanta Hawks. ...
  • No. 6 | Bam Adebayo, Miami Heat. ...
  • No. 5 | Nikola Vučević, Orlando Magic/Chicago Bulls. ...
  • No. 4 | Karl-Anthony Towns, Minnesota Timberwolves. ...
  • No. 3 | Rudy Gobert, Utah Jazz. ...
  • No. 2 | Joel Embiid, Philadelphia 76ers
1-joker

woods going to save yall

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
  • center

• No. 10 | Deandre Ayton, Phoenix Suns. ...
  • No. 9 | Christian Wood, Houston Rockets. ...
  • No. 7 | Clint Capela, Atlanta Hawks. ...
  • No. 6 | Bam Adebayo, Miami Heat. ...
  • No. 5 | Nikola Vučević, Orlando Magic/Chicago Bulls. ...
  • No. 4 | Karl-Anthony Towns, Minnesota Timberwolves. ...
  • No. 3 | Rudy Gobert, Utah Jazz. ...
  • No. 2 | Joel Embiid, Philadelphia 76ers
1-joker

woods going to save yall

Him or possibly Mobley...Woods gotta stay healthy tho

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
CP3 is 36 and playing in the Finals right now, no way he'd turn around and jump in the Olympics he's already turned his ankles.

Same thing for LeBron needing to rehab and focus on going as far as possible in NBA player.

Ayton is from the Bahamas like others pointed out but due to his father might join Nigeria.
Just to note, Ayton has been capped by Bahamas like Towns with the DR

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Yep they wont let you change FIBA teams like it's free agency
Unless you played at lower levels, correct. Okafor played for Team USA at every level but Senior so he's able to play for Nigeria at the senior level. With Nigeria, you just have to be a citizen to play. It's not hard for a Black American to get citizenship, look at Monte Morris and Spencer Dinwiddle who would be playing for Team Nigeria if not for injuries.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro teaching how to read the floor is some of the most mindblowing aggravating shyt of all time

nikkas can spam the fukk out of step backs and side steps but can’t see the floor or move without the ball ..I ain’t even talking about no shyt like Curls,and flares ..just simple ass back doors

Like wtf are these camp nikkas /youth league coaches teaching these lil nikkas

Like bruh you don’t see all this open area you got ,fukk you clapping your hands 35 ft away from the basket for ??
:gucci:
Breh…I remember fukking around with these young guys last summer and they’d throw the ball to me in the post and just stand there on the three point line waiting for the kickout. It was mind boggling. Or dudes who dribble into the lane, have a free path to a layup only to pull it out for a stepback that they usually clank. These young guys will take 20 step backs and make 5 of them and think they’re doing something. It’s fukking horrible.

To make a point, I once stepped in to play with the kids I was coaching and said I would only pass and wouldn’t shoot or dribble. All I did was catch the ball, direct traffic and find the open man and because these guys had never seen ball/player movement before, they had no idea how to defend it, so my side won by a VERY hefty margin. They all learned something that day. The next practice went way better after that.