Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Was there.
or is there.
friction between Okada and tana?

Not that anyone is aware of. Think Okada's final match in New Japan is against Tanahashi. Plus Tanahashi replaced someone that Okada supposedly didn't see eye to eye with anymore.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Not that anyone is aware of. Think Okada's final match in New Japan is against Tanahashi. Plus Tanahashi replaced someone that Okada supposedly didn't see eye to eye with anymore.
Yeah its supposedly just the money

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
Tana is getting rid of all his rivals. Sent Shibata running, made Okada quit. Next week he's gonna kneecap Naito. He'll become the true Ace again.

tumblr_pl66xrVGpy1s05wxzo1_400.gif

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
lol at thinking TK will offer less money than WWE for Okada
This. Literally this.

The nikka is virtually unknown by the American audience. WWE ain’t about to bend over backwards and offer him 5 million like he’s Roman or something

TK tho? Whatever okada wants, he’d pay. His money long and he’s a wrestling dork. It means more to him

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The issue has never been how much is TK willing to offer, we know he throws money around, the issue is more how he spends the money or the very little follow up he has for someone after signing.

For example, what the fukk is Copeland doing? He has had one worthwhile match with Christian since debuting months ago.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Tana is getting rid of all his rivals. Sent Shibata running, made Okada quit. Next week he's gonna kneecap Naito. He'll become the true Ace again.

tumblr_pl66xrVGpy1s05wxzo1_400.gif

I mean it feels kinda.
flair runs the book-ish

Njpw is not worth a dam.
if there is no aj level guy there.
to watch like that tho. Tbh.

After you get the aj styles best of roh and Japan DVD.

Plus have all.
or used to have the ability to watch.
aj's Japan run from dark aj in tna to Japan.

Then real talk.

If ypu get the jay lethal roh best of DVD.

You have all the best forward modern wrasslin.
at the highest quality all time to watch.

Tbh.

So if you see that aj best of DVD for fifty dollars.

Yes I paid that and it is worth it.

As you not going to see shyt better moving forward in wrasslin ring.

So unless tana trying to being in aj.

Watching njpw is always like this shyt not really that great.
without aj to carry these motherfukkers tbh.

As njpw is basically Asian Cena and orton until aj and after aj.

That if they would have stopped the Okada reign earlier and put the strap on omega the first time.

Then omega politically could not have held njpw hostage.
with that androgynous pagan golden bullshyt.
that ruined njpw convincability and draw.

Which also plagues aew in draw as well. Till both aew and njpw figure out.
one of the two of them.
or both need to poach aj styles.
to make their shyt pop. Is when both will get better. Till aj returns to njpw. They can forget trying to appease the domestic audience. Aew too.

Get aj styles on roster. That is who started rhe boom of Indy wrasslin. Get the goat.

Wwe is just using him to bury him.

Better throw him a bag.
before wwe jobs him out completely.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
That belt :wow:

Hopefully the first thing tana beings back is the main character of the promotion. Which is the all time goat aesthetic championship belt arguably. While also being the goat modern era title ever.

Hopefully naito getting that new belt. Is too abuse theat new bullahit belt to high hell and destroy that shyt.
along with eventually getting Finlay's aesthetic abomination of title to destroy it as well. To bring back the Intercontinental and the goat modern aesthetic belt. The njpw champion belt.

url

Bring back the real main character of njpw.

The real esthetically pleasing njpw title belt.

Art Bar

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The issue has never been how much is TK willing to offer, we know he throws money around, the issue is more how he spends the money or the very little follow up he has for someone after signing.

For example, what the fukk is Copeland doing? He has had one worthwhile match with Christian since debuting months ago.

Breh. Whut.

Have you watched aew at all.

Copeland is doing the right thing snd putting this patriarch condescending goat level a$$hole title holder character over.

You trying to tell me

You have not seen a Christian match at a ppv this year?

If so.

You missing out.

Christian on an epic run as a heel.

Christian fukkin motherfukkers up after cheating on some other shyt.
Then in promo.
Christian on fye.

shyt right now lowkey.
christian is on.
one of the best runs of just making normal ppv matches into drag up the mat to the wood supports spectacle good in aew.
Domestically after moxley and omega matches in aew.
Christian been on some shyt.
alon with Copeland playing along and playing it up.
of being christian's diabolical scheme punching bag.
letting Christian go over and still putting edge over.
toimmediately go back over.
to keep the cliche predictable heel convincability style win.
With that just needed predictable twist. That when luchasaurus.
or killswitch.
When killswitch has.
his Rick steiner finally goes over Mike rotunda moment. In the varsity squad comeuppance.
Or if lucha does not and Christian weasels outta that.
has been to good to not miss.
You must not see the ppvs.

Watch the ppvs my nikka.

In wwe you could not watch a ppv.

As you not getting no real match evolution in workrate quality. In njpw and aew. The ppv matches actually are next level.

in wwe all you get at best.

Tone down bullshyt low qauloty replay of the first seven minutes of aj vs naka in njpw. That is how far down in quality at best you could get from wwe. In aew.

At povs you are getting exactly why said wrassler grassroots would be a guy you would have seen on wwe.

Without any tampering to workrate or at least consistent match plausible finish and psychology.

So watch the aew ppvs. As domestically that is where you are getting the workrate to make what it rewarding to even view wrasslin as an adult.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps

This is truth. Honestly, as a fan I’d like to see Okada in a WWE environment more than I would AEW, only because WWE is so far out of the element of anything he’s done, and AEW is more of the same. Definitely not getting my hopes up though, and I’m sure Okada could and likely will have better matches in AEW where there’s really no handcuffs.

That’s just me though, as a fan. I selfishly wanna see guys like Kofi Kingston and Dolph who were literally birthed in a WWE system for the most part, do things in an Indy style AEW setting, and I wanna see the exact opposite for New Japan/Indy guys. I just know that’s probably asking for a lot tho, and I fully expect any New Japan departures to play it safe and take Tony’s check…

Everyone except the women… or joshis (whatever y’all call em) but that’s probably because Tony doesn’t care enough to pay them lol

Last edited:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

Copeland is currently doing what he said he wanted to do - work with the young guys.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
This. Literally this.

The nikka is virtually unknown by the American audience. WWE ain’t about to bend over backwards and offer him 5 million like he’s Roman or something

TK tho? Whatever okada wants, he’d pay. His money long and he’s a wrestling dork. It means more to him

I might be in the minority with this take, but i think they try to overpay for Okada. They've been desperate to get into that market for years plus getting Okada would be an avenue to try to recruit more talent from NJPW. Also, most wrestlers if you ask them want a match with Okada so there's no shortage of people that would want to work with them. Triple H wants to show this is a new era and I think he does go full court press on Okada to show it.

Also, IMO WWE is the better fit for Okada as far as extending his career.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
With the way NJPW is struggling right now with money issues, it wouldn't be a bad idea for WWE to go after Okada and then promise him some type of international executive role down the line to get into the Japan market. He could legit run some type of indy promotion there and the fans would probably go since it's Okada.

But do I expect that to happen, no not really. I expect him to take TK's money and have a couple 'dream' matches a year.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I might be in the minority with this take, but i think they try to overpay for Okada. They've been desperate to get into that market for years plus getting Okada would be an avenue to try to recruit more talent from NJPW. Also, most wrestlers if you ask them want a match with Okada so there's no shortage of people that would want to work with them. Triple H wants to show this is a new era and I think he does go full court press on Okada to show it.

Also, IMO WWE is the better fit for Okada as far as extending his career.
I really would hope so because seeing Okada in that setting would be ill. I would love to be wrong on this lol

But I also have to be honest with myself. I look at what his peers have done before him, and it’s fitting that he’d follow the same path as boring and expected as that would be