Kawhi Leonard is withdrawing from Team USA for the Paris Olympics and will be replaced, sources tell me and @joevardon.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Tatum even with the chip aint got no juice :mjlol:. If Mike said "If Scottie aint comin, I aint" they sending Air Force One to Scottie's house to scoop him. Tatum say "If JB aint comin, I aint" they say "Ok enjoy your summer :unimpressed:" :russ:

Also, its rather ironic that in defending Brown you are making him the Scottie in this situation. JB probably wouldnt appreciate that.

Tatum is more comparable to Chuck Daly. His guy was snubbed but he wasnt in position to pass on such an honor and opportunity :manny:. Even though I still think Chuck was way worse because the very shyt that kept Zeke of the squad helped you get those 2 chips that got you the gig and then you played golf every day with Mike. Tatum would be here without JB and it aint like he golfing everyday with Stephan A.
I get it. But still, he needs to ride with his boy on this. When he addresses the public I want to hear how he plays this

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
lol Celtics having 3 players on the Olympic team, and none of them was the player that won all the awards during their postseason run, looks crazy no matter how people want to spin it

Yes, it definitely looks crazy. But that's not the criteria they use to pick a team.

They're looking at that roster and asking what Brown brings to the table that Ant and Tatum aren't already giving them. Add in Booker, Durant, and LeBron, and Team USA is already loaded at that swing/forward positions.

The place they feel weak is having a point guard who can run the offense and also play defense. Right now Jrue is the only one on the roster, and sometimes his shot leaves him. Adding White gives them a cushion there, especially cause both of them can play either guard position and even guard some SFs so they're adding to the depth at 2/3 as well.

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps

The first thing Jaylen said when he won Finals MVP was that he shares this honor with his teammates - his brothers AND his partner in crime, Jayson Tatum, who was with him every step of the way.

He didn't have to genuflect like that but he did because he's a good teammate. He's a humble guy. Jayson Tatum can't return the favor and be like, " I'm glad D White is here. I wish Jaylen was too. They're both deserving." :what:

So you not the number one option, JT, that's Ant-Man :umad:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL

The first thing Jaylen said when he won Finals MVP was that he shares this honor with his teammates - his brothers AND his partner in crime, Jayson Tatum, who was with him every step of the way.

He didn't have to genuflect like that but he did because he's a good teammate. He's a humble guy. Jayson Tatum can't return the favor and be like, " I'm glad D White is here. I wish Jaylen was too. They're both deserving." :what:

@UpAndComing @SchoolboyC

:lupe:

deeman

All Star
Daps
Maybe Jaylen is crashing out in hopes of returning to Atlanta :blessed:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

21:30

Jayson Tatum talking about Jaylen after they won

They told each other "I love you bro". They are awesome :blessed::mjcry: