Kawhi Leonard is withdrawing from Team USA for the Paris Olympics and will be replaced, sources tell me and @joevardon.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:unimpressed:

If I'm Brown, I'm looking at Tatum funny. Imagine Mike being cool with Team USA not putting Prime Pippen on the team

:mjlol:

Tatum even with the chip aint got no juice :mjlol:. If Mike said "If Scottie aint comin, I aint" they sending Air Force One to Scottie's house to scoop him. Tatum say "If JB aint comin, I aint" they say "Ok enjoy your summer :unimpressed:" :russ:

Also, its rather ironic that in defending Brown you are making him the Scottie in this situation. JB probably wouldnt appreciate that.

Tatum is more comparable to Chuck Daly. His guy was snubbed but he wasnt in position to pass on such an honor and opportunity :manny:. Even though I still think Chuck was way worse because the very shyt that kept Zeke of the squad helped you get those 2 chips that got you the gig and then you played golf every day with Mike. Tatum would be here without JB and it aint like he golfing everyday with Stephan A.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Man im mad about this. This is a potentially all time roster and when you compare across Olympic teams, every player matters

There’s always nggas that sneak in there bc they were good for a moment, but historically don’t belong: Carlos Boozer, Tayshain Prince, Michael Redd, etc. Those dudes water down the team historically

Dream Team is special bc all the nba guys are HOFers …then Laetner. This squad had a shot at being the one team with 12 HOFers. They have 8 set n forget, then Jrue, Bam, and Halliburton remains to be seen but will have a shot……but then Dereck fukking White :snoop: He is the Christian Laetner.

Talkin bout some’fit’ when they just had 10 guys score between 7-10 points. It’s the Olympics everybody fits. These players ain’t stupid. So stupid picking him

Braman

Superstar
Daps
JB putting cases on everyone next season. EVERYONE. Teammates getting that work in practice too.

May be a blessing in disguise….or a disaster

One thing that’s been clear, despite the hate Tatum gets, is the team has CLEARLY deferred to JT as it being his team. JT averaged 30 to Jaylen browns 23 :dead:

That’s partly bc Tatum takes more shots. JB might let the FMVP and this snub get to his head and start playin for himself more

Last edited:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
The whole ‘we need role players’ is an over correction from 2004. 20 gotdamn years later we still feeling it. Since that team there’s been an overcorrection to adding players that ‘fit’. that team was a one off and bad coaching choice. We didn’t need to keep doing that shyt

Mfers putting Kirk Heinrich and Walker Kessler on Olympic teams

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This a pretty weird take
I don't care. As a teammate and a guy I won a title with, I'm not sitting back and not saying shyt about them leaving my road dog off this team.

If you never been a part of a team or competed at any level, you may think it's a weird take to have.

When he's asked about this, I better not hear any PC bullshyt