Kavin The 1 SOUNDCLOUD VS prince lusa soundcloud...DISS TRACK STILL 2 COME!!!...:ufdup:

Kavin The 1 SOUNDCLOUD VS KING MUSA'S SOUNDCLOUD...VOTING OPEN FOR 3 DAYS...DISS TRACKS STILL 2 COME

• Kavin The 1 - The First Of The Last: The Kontradiktion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I DON'T KNOW KING MUSA'S SOUNDCLOUD IS CALLED...:jbhmm:

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Exactly what I was thinking. It's not enough to be able to rap. You have to captivate. There's nothing about OP's music that warrants a comeback

Ya'll was never fans anyway...I know so much more than you nikkas...and you ain't listen to the whole project so you can't properly judge...:francis:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I'M TELLIN' U AND THAT nikka TOMMY WRIGHT (The Never Heard :mjlol:)...usin' other grown men with shirly temple curls as your avi...:russ:

:umad:

You ol suburban ass nikka Tommy Wright is a Memphis/South legend.

Go be a family man you old ass nikka you’ll never make it in the rap game hope you enjoy waking up at 3 every morning for your dead end warehouse job cause that’s all you’ll ever amount to

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Ya'll was never fans anyway...I know so much more than you nikkas...and you ain't listen to the whole project so you can't properly judge...:francis:
I never claimed to be a fan. And you don't need to hear a whole project to know that somebody's music isn't for you. Don't take it personal; make better music :yeshrug:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
You ol suburban ass nikka Tommy Wright is a Memphis/South legend.

Go be a family man you old ass nikka you’ll never make it in the rap game hope you enjoy waking up at 3 every morning for your dead end warehouse job cause that’s all you’ll ever amount to

Lol breh is a goofy

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
ALL MY HATERS ARE IN HERE...

Kavin The 1 - All This Money...(Produced By Frankie O. Solely)

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Exactly what I was thinking. It's not enough to be able to rap. You have to captivate. There's nothing about OP's music that warrants a comeback

He doesn't take criticism, even in the slightest, well. @LauderdaleBoss gave him the same critique, albeit more polite, that was given in the Booth and he railed on nikkas..so obviously folks let him have it. @King Musa really don't have to do shyt but let this nikka implode.

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
If you ain't talking bout getting down and nitty on the microphone, I don't even want to hear what you gotta say nikka, tbh...I will tell you right now, I would tear your ass up on tracks, straight bars...don't hide now. Bring that ass here right now.