Kavin The 1 SOUNDCLOUD VS prince lusa soundcloud...DISS TRACK STILL 2 COME!!!...:ufdup:

Kavin The 1 SOUNDCLOUD VS KING MUSA'S SOUNDCLOUD...VOTING OPEN FOR 3 DAYS...DISS TRACKS STILL 2 COME

• Kavin The 1 - The First Of The Last: The Kontradiktion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I DON'T KNOW KING MUSA'S SOUNDCLOUD IS CALLED...:jbhmm:

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I just woke up my nikka.:mjlol:

I didnt know yall was gonna get it popping that soon.

I'll listen to what ya'll posted and give my thoughts right now.

That's my g!!!...:salute:...hoe ass @King Musa ain't post his soundcloud yet and I'm still writin' my diss song to him at this VERY MOMENT...I NEVER SLEPT!!!...:demonic:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Just listened to the 1st 3 tracks of the soundcloud tape you posted. (Ya'll should limit it to one song tho)

You got a good ear for beats, because production wise those beats were dope.
I think you need to find your musical identity. You don't have the voice to make that singing ass flow work. It just doesn't come off right. Now when you rap in your regular voice it sounds better. You should stick to that instead of switching back and forth so much.
Your flow is decent, but you not killing shyt. Bar/lyric wise you kinda average. No real creativity in the hooks and you didn't really have any standout lines or wordplay in the verses.

I made it to cruising and that's prolly your best song. You stuck to one lane and sounded better for it. Your best chorus so far. You didn't OD with the singing. Verses were decent, but nothing crazy.

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Ya'll nikkas hear what ya'll wanna hear!!!...

It’s time to ban OP for his own good

You look like the "Grinch That Stole Christmas"...get a new face nikka!!!...

60447358619e1e1801b47837303c759e--the-grinch-cartoon-christmas-movies.jpg

v62kd3.png

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Your flow is decent, but you not killing shyt. Bar/lyric wise you kinda average. No real creativity in the hooks and you didn't really have any standout lines or wordplay in the verses.
Exactly what I was thinking. It's not enough to be able to rap. You have to captivate. There's nothing about OP's music that warrants a comeback