Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The FBI does not want to disappoint our high emperor king lord.
Not sure about that. How trump and co did Comey, McCabe, Paige and Strokz they can’t stand him. They even rebutted his lie earlier that the FBI didn’t want to investigate the allegations.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702

whats funny, and ironic, about the first picture is that alot of folks do wait for a very long time because they can't cope with the reality of it. the catholic church stays getting exposed by these same type of ppl. the amount of time that has passed doesnt reduce the severity of these types of crimes.

unfortunately, the committee already made up their mind, they just want to shame/blame the victim at this point

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Folks really in here talking about an FBI investigation shouldn't take place :dwillhuh:

The FBI investigated Anita Hill back in 1991. And in this case, there absolutely should be an investigation. What the hell is testifying in front of the senate on some, "he said, she said" bullshyt gonna prove? :usure:
the same thing that the FBI investigating "he said she said" from 30 years ago is gonna find :dwillhuh: what EXACTLY do you expect the fbi to dig up by doing this?

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the same thing that the FBI investigating "he said she said" from 30 years ago is gonna find :dwillhuh: what EXACTLY do you expect the fbi to dig up by doing this?
The senate judiciary committee has an agenda and they won’t get down to the facts. I’m disappointed that you and other coli cats are against this shyt. The Republican Party is so shameful in how they’re acting right now. The party of morals my ass.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The senate judiciary committee has an agenda and they won’t get down to the facts. I’m disappointed that you and other coli cats are against this shyt. The Republican Party is so shameful in how they’re acting right now. The party of morals my ass.
oh, im not against it. im just not getting my hopes up

i mean im sorry breh, i try to post like im betting money on real life outcomes . and my bet on this is, well. :yeshrug: