Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
:usure:

On the coli you are

I just discuss real life and real events.

I don't discuss aliens, supernatural...ok I did make a thread about magic...but other than that.

Everyone here is conspiracy theorists....3/5 of HL think Russia stole our election somehow, yet can't prove it. The actual conspiracy is the MegaLie that Russia stole or influenced the election and Trump was blatantly or knowingly in on it....that's the actual conspiracy theory IMO...the MegaLie.

More like the MegaLie is a conspiracy fact.

Last edited:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I just discuss real life and real events.

I don't discuss aliens, supernatural...ok I did make a thread about magic...but other than that.

Everyone here is conspiracy theorists....3/5 of HL think Russia stole our election somehow, yet can't prove it.
I argue with liberals on here all the time but the bold is alt-right nonsense...

You are blatantly disregarding the mountain of facts to come to that conclusion and that IMO is ban worthy...

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I argue with liberals on here all the time but the bold is alt-right nonsense...

You are blatantly disregarding the mountain of facts to come to that conclusion and that IMO is ban worthy...

I'm not gone get off topic, but only thing we are seeing are Trump associates being indicted for things that has nothing to do with Russian stealing the election. Nothing.

Again. I'm not gone get off topic, so I'm done.

Gains

Superstar
Daps
racial spoils ?

Zina-Bash-White-Power-Symbol.png