Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
is there a crime with this kennedy retirement?

i dont blame him for stepping down under trump any more than i would blame ginsberg for stepping down if hillary had won. these circumstances though :scusthov: seems off there
unethical probably not illegal. republicans are just on code right now.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
is there a crime with this kennedy retirement?

i dont blame him for stepping down under trump any more than i would blame ginsberg for stepping down if hillary had won. these circumstances though :scusthov: seems off there
their new guy is a money launderer and his cover story is baseball tickets

to the fukking washington nationals :mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im watching chris cuomo on CNN and they just ran a fukking "confirm kavanuagh" ad :mindblownj:

even the democrats' shell tv station is getting punked by the repubs? you have got to be shytting me :why:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Kavanaugh apparently racked up 200k in credit card debt on fukking baseball tickets.

Tell me that don't sound suspect as hell.

:usure:

I'm not even sure if that passes as a cover story...

:patrice:

It's not even something believable like the late 90's/early 00's Yankees or some shyt

:laff:

Honestly this is starting to give me flashbacks to the doctor he wanted to make the head of the VA.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
"Canada, they're not sending their best. They're sending the Expos, they're sending bums who have never won a pennant, and some, I assume, are good baseball teams."

Daps
Low Quality Posting
Bernie sanders supporters and third party voters should be happy, you morons sure taught the democrats a lesson and thanks to you we have another white supremacist on the court for life time.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Bernie sanders supporters and third party voters should be happy, you morons sure taught the democrats a lesson and thanks to you we have another white supremacist on the court for life time.

90% of Bernie voters voted for HRC in the general. Bernie did 41 events for HRC.

The issue with the court goes back further than 2016.

You can make the argument the court has been illegitimate since Bush v Gore!