Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That was on Obama. He should have known these a$$holes were no longer playing by the rules and riled the base behind a more progressive pick. Garland though was good social wise which should have been enough but was never the story at the time.
Our media will say he is a good pick and the Dems will fold like a bad hand in poker.

We are over.
It doesn’t have to be like this though. All they have to do is show some backbone. :to:

djkumbaya

Pro
Daps
We're not stopping any fukking nominations... They won...we lost.

Next time just fukking vote.
nahhh i think we are too far gone at this point for voting to do anything esp with voting rights now being on the table

seems like the only way to get this country back on track will involve drastic measures that can’t be contained in a voting booth or even court of law

if it hasn’t become apparent that neither major media or democrats or republicans are not on the side of any regular people idk

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

If all Dems stuck together I don't think Kavanaugh gets through because you'll have at least 3 Rethugs that won't vote for him...

Problem is, like always there will be at least 3 #ParticipationTrophyParty members who will vote for this silver spoon fed clown...:beli:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
If all Dems stuck together I don't think Kavanaugh gets through because you'll have at least 3 Rethugs that won't vote for him...

Problem is, like always there will be at least 3 #ParticipationTrophyParty members who will vote for this silver spoon fed clown...:beli:
Who?

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Seriously don't open your mouth if you ain't vote during mid terms b[/QUOTE]

Texas is far from a swing state. :mjlol:

Dems need to give up on this pipe dream. :mjlol:

They need to start focusing on the Mexican turnout vote in Arizona.

I swear this party doesn't use common sense. :hhh:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

frankly, this whole "but its an election year too!" is embarrassing. 2020, is an election year :dead: 2024 is an election year. 2018 is a fukkin midterm year

now if they wanna run with the narrative that he shouldnt put in judges because hes the subject of a criminal investigation :ehh: hammer that shyt home