Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Obama even picked a centrist to satisfy these devils.
Well, he definitely woulda been more liberal than these dudes.

I do wonder if Obama would nominated a blk woman, would that have been enough to at least get blacks to the polls and vote Hills. He shoulda made that puc amd cultural and electoral issue. Merrick was too white bread.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

I do wonder if Obama would nominated a blk woman, would that have been enough to at least get blacks to the polls and vote Hills. He shoulda made that puc amd cultural and electoral issue. Merrick was too white bread.
Maybe. But we gotta remember nobody thought this app would win until like 9pm election night.

What's fukked up is if Hillary won I bet McConnell would have held up the pick for another 4 years...these people are shameless.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Obama even picked a centrist to satisfy these devils.
Yup and they proceeded to steal one, possibly two, Supreme Court seats when Obama actually took them into consideration and did an honorable thing.

Quote from Orrin Hatch, the longest serving republican senator, before Obama nominated Garland:

“The president told me several times he’s going to name a moderate [to fill the court vacancy], but I don’t believe him. [Obama] could easily name Merrick Garland, who is a fine man. He probably won’t do that because this appointment is about the election. So I’m pretty sure he’ll name someone the [liberal Democratic base] wants.”

Obama picked Garland, someone conservatives explicitly wanted, and these motherfukkers still obstructed him.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Yup and they proceeded to steal one, possibly two, Supreme Court seats when Obama actually took them into consideration and did an honorable thing.

Quote from Orrin Hatch, the longest serving republican senator, before Obama nominated Garland:

“The president told me several times he’s going to name a moderate [to fill the court vacancy], but I don’t believe him. [Obama] could easily name Merrick Garland, who is a fine man. He probably won’t do that because this appointment is about the election. So I’m pretty sure he’ll name someone the [liberal Democratic base] wants.”

Obama picked Garland, someone conservatives explicitly wanted, and these motherfukkers still obstructed him.
That was on Obama. He should have known these a$$holes were no longer playing by the rules and riled the base behind a more progressive pick. Garland though was good social wise which should have been enough but was never the story at the time.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
That was on Obama. He should have known these a$$holes were no longer playing by the rules and riled the base behind a more progressive pick.
That's the problem Democrats have to overcome. Republicans realized a long time ago that they don't have to play by the rules. They can be as obstructive and demonic as possible and still win elections. Democrats try to play by the rules, take the moral high ground, and extend a hand to Republicans and they get burned every time. As much as I love Michelle, the "when they go low, we go high" rule can't apply anymore for Democrats. It doesn't work.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
There's a 99.99% chance he gets confirmed breh, it's over.

Republicans will stay in line and Dems don't have the votes to do anything.

We gotta wait until they do... there's a few republicans that are very mad with this pick, shyt is so blatant...:mindblown: this guy Kavaenaugh already stipulate that he would enforce that the president cannot be criminally charged with anything, rendering him above the law... :mindblown:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Maybe. But we gotta remember nobody thought this app would win until like 9pm election night.

What's fukked up is if Hillary won I bet McConnell would have held up the pick for another 4 years...these people are shameless.
That's exactly what they had planned if she won.

NPR Choice page

Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz) said Monday that if Hillary Clinton is elected, Republicans will unite to block anyone she nominates to the Supreme Court.

Speaking on WPHT-AM radio's "Dom Giordano Program" in Philadelphia, McCain pledged to obstruct any Clinton Supreme Court nomination for the current or any future vacancy.

"I promise you that we will be united against any Supreme Court nominee that Hillary Clinton, if she were president, would put up," he declared.

McCain said that's why it is so important that Republicans retain control of the Senate.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Holy shyt...just got around to actually watching the announcement. This man made a deal with the devil...if the Russia probe made its way to the Supreme Court, this mfer is a lock.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The Democrats are too busy trying to replace the Black vote with the Hispanic vote.

They're throwing their most loyal voting base under the bus and they wonder why they are losing.