Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Call me simple, but when I see a Republican official I simply see a scumbag that is devoid of a moral compass. And that “R” let’s me understand that they have no redeeming qualities.

Pretty much, this whole FBI investigation is just political theatre.

I can't think of anything the FBI could feasibly find short of video footage that would actually get the Republicans to vote no. They might find some witnesses to corroborate accounts and confirm that Kavanaugh is an a$$hole, but it's not like the party that put Trump into office is going to suddenly decide they have standards.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Pretty much, this whole FBI investigation is just political theatre.

I can't think of anything the FBI could feasibly find short of video footage that would actually get the Republicans to vote no. They might find some witnesses to corroborate accounts and confirm that Kavanaugh is an a$$hole, but it's not like the party that put Trump into office is going to suddenly decide they have standards.

Folks keep playing those away games with republicans. I mean if you want to believe and put your faith in Republicans that’s on you.

The democrat from Baltimore served under kenn starr, the Clinton prosecutor. And you’re telling me Muller, the guy who played golf at the president’s course ...

I get paid tomorrow let me take iteasy until Thursday morning when all my money is gone.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“Mr. Kavanaugh please direct your attention to the note below describing the ratio of grain alcohol to punch.”

“Ok”

“Now can you read me the name at the bottom?”

“I could”

“What does it say”

“Uhh, Kret Bavanaugh”

“Are you Kret Bavanaugh?”

“No No No...my name is Bret Kavanaugh”

“Mr. Kavanaugh, you’re under oath”

“Uh uh what you trying to say? You’re wrong...here..look at my ID!”